Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork Competitors  (Read 1447 times)

Superbad

So have been reading a few post recently, and in the past about how adultwork often delete profile and take credits on the account, etc.

Although adultwork have the largest database of WG's, (although a lot of fakes and bait and switch profiles) was wondering if there are other websites which can be used to find good working girls and how to link them if we need to review, as I've noticed the ID links previous reviews.

Anyone else use different websites to look for WG's.

WHBStoke

I've used UK AdultZone before, got some reasonable results. There were a couple of absolute stunners that never came back, so I guess it has the same issues as AW but with less choice!

External Link/Members Only

Superbad

I've used UK AdultZone before, got some reasonable results. There were a couple of absolute stunners that never came back, so I guess it has the same issues as AW but with less choice!

External Link/Members Only

I'm finding AW full of Romainans who have fake profile which is obvious, yet have girls with 100+ feedbacks who have their profile removed. Thinking Hot Ameera and Khloe Sexy Girl, both London girls with a good reputations on here.

WHBStoke

I also like to plan things, do some research, especially if I'm travelling on business.

Only then to discover from my short list
- some don't ever respond
- some have disappeared when I arrive
- some have moved on to another part of the country.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Welcome to the realities of punting in the UK. Do your research before committing yourself.

And please share the negative outcomes you mention above with links,
thanks.

Sureshot

Offline MancSean

Aw has a lot of faults but is still by far the best hooker site in the uk mainly coz of the areas covered and diversity of whores on there. Plus you can filter out Romanians which is a big plus

Offline congo66

Plus you can filter out Romanians which is a big plus

It doesn't work too well though, I've done several tests and the no Romanians option takes out a fair few non Romanians too.
But at least they've tried to do it.

I just did a search now, a girl I've seen before and I know is English vanishes if I search again and exclude Romanians. I think it must be older profiles who don't have a nationality listed that are missing when you try and exclude Romanians.