Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cumming earlier than expected during massage  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Swagga

Hi all

Just wanted to throw this out there and get your experiences/views. Has anyone ever inadvertently cum earlier than expected during a full body massage? If so, does it happen often, what do you think causes it and how did the masseuse act (if she knew)? It's only happened to me a couple of times...both times I was super horny before the massage and while on my front....once when the masseuse was massaging my thigh hard back and forth and my cock was basically rubbing on the massage table hard. Second time was when the masseuse all of a sudden reached under my balls, cupped and stroked them with her long nails (this was after several 'accidental' strokes of the area).

Just interested in if anyone else had similar experiences.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Hi all

Just wanted to throw this out there and get your experiences/views. Has anyone ever inadvertently cum earlier than expected during a full body massage? If so, does it happen often, what do you think causes it and how did the masseuse act (if she knew)? It's only happened to me a couple of times...both times I was super horny before the massage and while on my front....once when the masseuse was massaging my thigh hard back and forth and my cock was basically rubbing on the massage table hard. Second time was when the masseuse all of a sudden reached under my balls, cupped and stroked them with her long nails (this was after several 'accidental' strokes of the area).

Just interested in if anyone else had similar experiences.

If i had to bust a nut and i feel it's too early, i ask if im ok to do it more than once....
if she says yes, then i do it twice, if not then i tell her to keep hands off junk and just play around the area, till it's a more acceptable time.

I usually only want to 'cuddle' if a partner wishes to do it...i'm not paying a masseuse/WG to cuddle her....once i've blown my load.....i'm either up and getting dressed, heading to the shower, or prepping for round 2/3/4.....!

bod666

According to a girl I see for tantric massage it happens quite often. I've never experienced it myself - however I do like the idea of an hour massage with multiple pops. That would be awesome! All the ones I've experienced build to the single climax at the end.