Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What services do you provide?  (Read 1360 times)

Flunt

I suppose this is more for punting abroad section but could be relevant to UK service providers who may or may not be pro$$ies.

I was looking for a punt in Toronto last weekend and found: External Link/Members Only

Being a foreigner in a different country I assume that at the rates mentioned it included full personal but I was trying to figure a way of asking the question without sounding like a time waster, etc. It would have been a bit shit to turn up and get nothing.

It didn't happen in the finish and I doubt I'll be going anywhere near again soon. Just in case I find myself somewhere similar, how do you ask the question?

Aspen

I suppose this is more for punting abroad section but could be relevant to UK service providers who may or may not be pro$$ies.

I was looking for a punt in Toronto last weekend and found: External Link/Members Only

Being a foreigner in a different country I assume that at the rates mentioned it included full personal but I was trying to figure a way of asking the question without sounding like a time waster, etc. It would have been a bit shit to turn up and get nothing.

It didn't happen in the finish and I doubt I'll be going anywhere near again soon. Just in case I find myself somewhere similar, how do you ask the question?

It's crap isn't it.

In Canada it's not outright illegal, but probably because of the proximity of America they are very guarded and it's very difficult to get a straight answer to even simple questions. I have found it very difficult in foreign countries, even where it's completely legal. Australia for example is a real pain because they are regulated and the prices are consequently very high, and I've noticed they almost universally avoid discussing actual services until you have parted with money. But there again you get the same thing here with foreign girls working here who often resort to not understanding da Engelis when they decide to back out of what they have offered.

What I think you have to resort to is withholding payment until you have an agreement. That applies everywhere, including the UK. i.e. never pay the maid or anyone who claims to represent the prostitute herself.

YMMV but for me it's usually the case that I don't get any action when away from these shores because of the complications, and N.I. is about to join that category.

Offline Punting Valley

It's crap isn't it.

In Canada it's not outright illegal, but probably because of the proximity of America they are very guarded and it's very difficult to get a straight answer to even simple questions. I have found it very difficult in foreign countries, even where it's completely legal. Australia for example is a real pain because they are regulated and the prices are consequently very high, and I've noticed they almost universally avoid discussing actual services until you have parted with money. But there again you get the same thing here with foreign girls working here who often resort to not understanding da Engelis when they decide to back out of what they have offered.

What I think you have to resort to is withholding payment until you have an agreement. That applies everywhere, including the UK. i.e. never pay the maid or anyone who claims to represent the prostitute herself.

YMMV but for me it's usually the case that I don't get any action when away from these shores because of the complications, and N.I. is about to join that category.

It's outright illegal in Canada for punters now. But you're right, even back then before it was criminalised, the whole punting scene in Canada has influenced by the US (aka you pay "tributes" for their time blah blah blah, nothing is guarantee, no discussion of service or anything sex-related, and leave money on the desk or in the bathroom without mentioning it that kind of crap :thumbsdown:). And full legalisation as seen in Australia just leads to prices skyrocket :thumbs down:

I think UK has the best model for punters and WG alike. If OP decides to punt overseas you will just have to play by their local rules. Do some research on the local forums and hopefully you can find some girls with good reputation that would serve as a somewhat guarantee. But even if you find a reputable girl the prices there is so expensive compare to the UK.

I punted once in Canada it went fine, the second time I return to that same girl she messed me around - cancel last minute because of "period", rescheduled after offering discount then just stood me up when I got to her location. :angry: Unfortunately, there was no UKP type of place for me to rant at the time or to warn others of her time wasting practice. I say just stick with punting in the UK and save some money while abroad.

spkmstr48

Not a problem in Germany where it is both regulated and cheap.

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Aspen

It's outright illegal in Canada for punters now.

Oh, they've gone 'Nordic' now have they. Wasn't the case a year ago.

Another place to avoid then. I've been to Canada several times but never punted there because it's such hard going.

Offline Huawei

I've punted in Canada a few times - first time a couple of years ago when it was legal. Then a few months ago when it's not - process was still the same, and if you arrange by email etc., didn't appear to be too much of an issue.

In terms of asking about services, again I have done this by email and phone - not so easy if you're trying to book at short notice I guess. I did have one bad punt, but a few good ones too. Prices were about the same as here, so no great benefit on that front.

There are couple of forums that have useful info., I think I found them through here, I can't remember the details now, but I could find them given a but of research.

Flunt

Thanks for the input gentlemen. I'm not going back any time soon and I did join a couple of forums out there but they wanted a paid subscription before getting a proper read of reviews. My only real communications available were hotel wifi networks, I sent an email about 8pm local time asking about a booking the next day and they didn't reply until after I had left the hotel, about 10am the next day.