Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Very busty Mature Gemma Bournemouth??  (Read 1398 times)

Offline KingLouie

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a booking with Gemma? Very intrigued by her profile, comes across as legit but no reviews anywhere.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Anyone had a booking with Gemma? Very intrigued by her profile, comes across as legit but no reviews anywhere.

I saw her a few times 10+ years ago then she vanished until her current profile appeared a couple of years ago.

As per her profile an intelligent educated Lady, good service and nice to chat to as well. We share the same taste in music.

She's no stick insect but equally isn't a super size. Obv as it's been a goodly time since I last saw her I can't vouch for what size she is now.

Lives on a nice safe road and the views from upstairs across the harbour are spectacular.

Anyway a totally legit profile and SP.

Online southcoastpunter

I saw her a few times 10+ years ago
Anyway a totally legit profile and SP.

i too think it is the Gemma who has been in the Bournemouth/Poole area for many years. Never saw her but reviews of her on the (long defunct) local punting site were always good.

Offline KingLouie

Her photos seem quite honest so I'd assume what you see is what you get. From your positive response I'm thinking I might try to see her and hopefully be able to report back.

Offline Mr Shy

Very intrigued by her profile, comes across as legit but no reviews anywhere.

She has a couple reviews on this site under an old AW profile: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=20935.
She also changed the address of her web site: External Link/Members Only.

Offline southcoastguy

Hi
Gemma is a very nice lady and the pictures show you what you get so give her a go.