Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: School Girl Tasha/ Bath Babes?  (Read 1323 times)

Offline bristolnick

External Link/Members Only

Just having a scan round don AW and i thought i remembered this person from the old Bath Babes days. She has her age as "29". I know ages are usually about 3 to 5 years older than AW ages.

Does anyone remember when Bathbabes ended?

Not had much luck with booking appointments lately and my dick is likely to go anywhere

Offline whaleears

I'd give her a swerve.
Think Bath Babes went under in 2013 when they were raided. It was alleged that one of the girls tried to blackmail a punter who promptly dropped them in it. There were other stories that a certain working girl in Bristol may have also dropped them in it. At this point, who knows.

SexyBex came back every now & then over the last 8 years. Wishy washy reviews here- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=897

Tammy is also still knocking around too
External Link/Members Only I'd be surprised if she's 30 though.

Offline bristolnick

Yeah she looks well over 30. Not as bad as Paris who seems to have been 38 for about 15 years

Offline PuntingPete

Yeah August 2013 they closed, the photos of Tammy are at least 10 years old, they were taken when she was still with Bath Babes, the first one in her gallery is with Sasha one of the other babes. I would say 30 is about right, she was 18 when I first saw her.
Tasha never floated my boat but that is her.
I don't half miss the Bath Babes parties  :(

Offline bristolnick

I went to a couple Bath Babes parties in the those apartments in Bristol. Not as good as Summer's Parties that was around at the same time.

Offline PuntingPete

I went to those too, until they got busted. Common theme occurring here  :(

Offline dubs

Melody is on AW.  I think she was just 18 when working at Bath Babes.  The middle pic on her profile looks like an old one taken at the BB house

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only