Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren and Chelsea Duo in Bristol BS32 - PG scam?  (Read 635 times)

Offline fluffer

These two have been moving around the country a lot.
Were in Bristol, then Essex, then Glasgow and now back in Bristol.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They look hot, especially Lauren, but no reviews on here.
Chelsea seems to have some reviews from genuine punters on AW though.

Has anyone actually seen either of them?

Offline BogBog1

I vaguely remember exchanging a few messages with them a couple of weeks ago but when I strated trying to pin down specifics of what they actually provide they went quiet. For me a threesome is only interesting if the girls are getting into it with each other, not just with me. That's what their profile says they do ("we are fully bisexual, I love going down on her" blah blah) - but I have a suspicion that's all a load of bollocks.

Agree that they're hot though, especially Lauren.

Offline Bslad1987

Has anybody seen any of them yet? Lauren definitely needs a visit!

Offline fluffer

Just noticed I got the address wrong.
Can someone change it to BS32 not BS34?

Offline fluffer

They agreed a meet today, sending the address of the travelodge in North Bristol. Woke up today to see they are now listed in Reading!

I suspect this is now a pg scam!

Offline BogBog1

Yeah I don't think they're real. I tried again on Friday (they gave me the address of a different hotel in BS32, not the Travelodge), but as soon as I started asking them to confirm what was included and what wasn't, they stopped replying.

It's a shame because they're both really hot, and if they did actually deliver on what they promise then it'd be a great find. But I can't see if ever happening.

Offline fluffer

Interesting that they now have feedback from a punter who initially looks fake as there is just feedback from both girls and the duo on the same day.
But then also has feedback from April Jones, who I know is real.
Weird

Offline simping

Saw Lauren last year in BS32, back then she was touring with another wg. From what I can vaguely remember she a novice and so was I. Might have improved her services since, shed real, not sure in Chelsea tho

Offline stevesimpson

Saw Lauren last year in BS32, back then she was touring with another wg. From what I can vaguely remember she a novice and so was I. Might have improved her services since, shed real, not sure in Chelsea tho

Ditto. Pleasant quickie, but not enough to write (home) about. Be interested in quick double BJ, but I'd want to ascertain how they would navigate the OWO (Chelsea)/ OW (Lauren) issue - sounds like they might be a bit tetchy about discussion. Quite intrigued though. The whole naughty and nice scenario.