Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Morgan - Diamonds  (Read 3284 times)

Offline UN_Dr

Well where do I start? Flying Blue you were right. Booked Morgan on Thursday for an end of night out treat and what I treat I got. Now I remembered her from her very short time at notorious and she was top of my hit list back then but I never got to see her before her family found out. Then only the other week we were talking about her on here and she reappeared. Was I going to be disappointed after an 8 year wait?

I arrived 5 minutes early but had let diamonds know that I was running early and this wasn't a problem so I went up to the flat. It was one of diamonds better ones (i.e. it had curtains!!). Morgan only works alone so no other girls were there which I do prefer too. Met by Morgan at the door in a short figure hugging black dress that showed off her lovely body. Looks wise I would say she's probably an 8. We exchanged the business side and after I had quickly freshened up we went through to the bedroom. We started off with some very good dfk with nice eye contact and hands exploring on both sides before removing clothes and continuing. Slowly moving into owo. While many girls claim to offer deep throat Morgan truly does and she was taking it further than either Kara or Frankie has done. Nice and sloppy too. This continued for a while in a dumber of different positions that she seemed to enjoy before I had her on her knees for cim which she promptly swallowed the lot. After cleaning up we chatted a bit and she is genuinely a lovely friendly honest girl to talk too. With only 10 minutes of my time left I asked if there was time for round too. She replied of course it would be a shame not too. My kind of girl so back to more owo before she put the condom on and climbed on top. Nice and tight for a girl that's been doing this job for 8 years we finished off with me fucking her hard from behind which again she seemed to enjoy. When I looked at my watch we had run over by 10 minutes but this didn't seen to bother her as she continued chatting away and it was only when her driver rang the intercom that we really found and haste to get ready. Not a clock watcher at all and so I was probably there for about 50 minutes. Not bad for £50.
Would I be back. Well I'm already checking my diary to see when I'm next in the country.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Toshiba

Offline ohfook1t

so is she the original morgan from notorious who used to wear her hair in pigtails?

Offline UN_Dr

so is she the original morgan from notorious who used to wear her hair in pigtails?

I believe so. Asked her if she used to work for notorious under same name and she said yes but only for a month before uni. All sounds the same. Then she said her family found out (again the reason given for leaving) when her brother turned up for a punt!!

denyason

when her brother turned up for a punt!!
fuckin hilarious  :D OMG the awkwardness.   think when he booked the appointment he must of been horny as hell....then open the door to your sister........

Offline Philbiao1

If this is the Morgan from NG then I am sold! She was one of the best punts I've ever had, a very dirty but lovely girl. I'm going to try to see her soon. Thanks for the review OP.

Offline LostInMackemLand

Are we saying she was 18 when she was at Notorious ?
Or is her age on Diamonds inaccurate ?   

Offline oldfart

fuckin hilarious  :D OMG the awkwardness.   think when he booked the appointment he must of been horny as hell....then open the door to your sister........

The review would have been a good read. :scare:

Offline jarrovian

Maybe he  knew it was his sister and booked to catch her out?

Offline UN_Dr

She said he didn't know. Also that in the same week her boss turned up too. Not surprising that she quit after that!!

Offline johnny34

Maybe he  knew it was his sister and booked to catch her out?
She said he didn't know. Also that in the same week her boss turned up too. Not surprising that she quit after that!!

How unlucky can you get!!!!!!!!

Offline johno36

she has either got greedy or desperate. From just a few hours / days to 14 hr shifts

Offline FLYING BLUE

Are we saying she was 18 when she was at Notorious ?
Or is her age on Diamonds inaccurate ?

I think she is 27......

Offline UN_Dr

she has either got greedy or desperate. From just a few hours / days to 14 hr shifts

Well I saw her at 12.30am after a long shift and she wasn't flagging!!