Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaddieS - Glasgow  (Read 1159 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4769060) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline DDB

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30 minutes. Lovely modern apartment in city centre.

Initial contact through AW followed by text message, and a quick call to access the apartment.

Maddie greeted me at the door. She is a very attractive woman with eyes and a smile that draw you right in. Age-wise I would say mid 40's. She wearing a lingerie set, fit body and a great arse.

Undressed and onto the bed, I was wanking as she initiated some DFK, she told me let her take over as my cock was “hers for the next half hour” OWO was good, deep and sloppy. Returned the favour and then onto 69. She was very enthusiastic and was open to some light fingering as well..

On with the bag, started in missionary, lifted her legs up sucked her toes as I pounding away. Moved onto doggy, her arse is a sight to behold. I was enjoying myself too much and could feel myself getting close. Got behind her to tongue her arse for a bit before I finished off over her tits and accidentally hit her eye with my cum in the process.

Shower afterwards and chatted for bit. I was out the door with a smile on my face.

Would definitely return

Online Name Not Found

Stunning looking woman. Thanks for the review.

I take it this was during her early March visit that's still showing on her profile? Did she mention a date for a return visit?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 04:46:56 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline DDB

It was at start of the month. She didn’t say when she was coming back but I’m keeping an eye on her tour availability on AW.