Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STD's  (Read 5894 times)

KingAlpha

Not an STD, but I'm pretty certain I once contracted giardiasis from rimming on a punt. Nothing that a week of antibiotics won't cure, but not pleasant either. It is however a notifiable disease, so you may get a follow up call from your local authority asking if and where you've been travelling, or eating out (so to speak)

raylondoner

Not an STD, but I'm pretty certain I once contracted giardiasis from rimming on a punt. Nothing that a week of antibiotics won't cure, but not pleasant either. It is however a notifiable disease, so you may get a follow up call from your local authority asking if and where you've been travelling, or eating out (so to speak)

It can sometimes take 2 courses of antibiotics as it's 50/50 whether or not the first will completely cure it. At least that's what I was told and actually happened with me. I didn't get mine from rimming either, although the restaurant that I got it from in Central America was definitely a shit hole, so some comparison I suppose.

It's a nasty, nasty illness that took almost a month to cure - at first I felt like I was going to die, later wishing I would die.

I'm not into rimming but if this is one of the possible outcomes then it makes me even more resolute.

Offline Marmalade

Thats a bit of a cop out mate. How about we act like adults and do what we can to reduce that risk rather than just accepting it?  :unknown:

No, it's a voice of experience.

You can minimize risk by your own parameters,  same as with civvies. That doesn't mean you can completely avoid it.

KingAlpha

I'm not into rimming but if this is one of the possible outcomes then it makes me even more resolute.

Fortunately my case wasn't as bad as yours Ray, and one course of antibiotics saw it off. I've not seen it raised as an issue rimming before so I guess the risk is fairly low. Plus I can't be absolutely certain that the punt was the cause anyway. Can't imagine it would be easy for a WG to work while infected with giardiasis.