Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot milf in willenhall too good to be true ??  (Read 2763 times)

redhoodpunter

External Link/Members Only

thinking of toftt.just checking if anyone has seen but not reviewed . I know I know vivastreet cant usually be trusted I'm thinking might get lucky and find a gem . any help appreciated

Offline greg101

Bait and switch I recon. Too good to be true, if I had a suitcase full of money and had to make a bet I'd say you'd get there and another lady more elderly and haggard would be Sophie 'Them pictures love were taken a while back", that sort of thing.  Please feel free to state otherwise.

paythepiper

The grammar in the ad certainly has a "european" feel to it, almost certainly a rom I think. Proceed with caution....
Piper

Offline Tantric_mat

Tineye didn’t come back with any matches on her pictures, but all that means is they haven’t been ripped off the web.

The multiple languages usually is a give away that they are EE. She also has a Turkish look to her.

But i’m not convinced this is a bait and switch. The pictures are a pro shoot but have a slightly dated look to them. Gut feel if you do go it’ll be the woman in the pictures but with 5-10 years on top.

Offline Punterperson1971

thinking of toftt.just checking if anyone has seen but not reviewed . I know I know vivastreet cant usually be trusted I'm thinking might get lucky and find a gem . any help appreciated

TOFTT you never know you might be surprised,they are out there if few and far between.

mrpeterman

Fuck me it’s Rula lenksi ex wife of minder star terry McCain

mrpeterman

Text “her” got prompt reply.....claims nationality is Hungarian....#tempted

Offline watsey

I've just Googled her phone number.
She has been in Derby until now so may be worth asking on the East Midlands page.
Certainly looks a hot milf  :wacko:

redhoodpunter

Text “her” got prompt reply.....claims nationality is Hungarian....#tempted

any address give away or 15 minute bookings incase  it's a let down 

Offline greg101

Fuck me it’s Rula lenksi ex wife of minder star terry McCain

For the ultimate Rula Lenska lookalike, Sophie from Birmingham, a post op TS.  Not my thing but really looks the part

redhoodpunter

no need most likely  £40 an hour based on where she used to work

redhoodpunter

For the ultimate Rula Lenska lookalike, Sophie from Birmingham, a post op TS.  Not my thing but really looks the part

I don't think that's his thing either lol

Offline Villain79

Seems to be newish set up in willenhall circuit close. Girls change every few weeks.

Offline r1965h

She's on aw in the Wolverhampton section. She's SOPHIE 4u Babe.

Offline tesla

Offline Punterperson1971

Seems to be newish set up in willenhall circuit close. Girls change every few weeks.
I saw one few weeks ago at circuit close it was a positive.maybe it is genuine.

Offline Villain79

I saw one few weeks ago at circuit close it was a positive.maybe it is genuine.
Thought you had mate tina something.

Offline Punterperson1971

Yes it was Tina, the negative below the AW link says it’s a fat middle aged woman so I’d avoid.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 04:57:19 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Mariooooo

Excuse me being a bit dumb, but are we saying the TS Sophie and Sophie4U Babe on AW are the same person? it's just that although they look a bit similar, the phone numbers are different. I'm just wondering if anybody can confirm . thanks.