Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price rise  (Read 1590 times)

Normalguy20172017

Just noticed a price rise in 15min sessions in certain areas of the uk. It used to be £40 for 15min but now it has been increased to £50. Any ideas what is causing the hike in prices?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just noticed a price rise in 15min sessions in certain areas of the uk. It used to be £40 for 15min but now it has been increased to £50. Any ideas what is causing the hike in prices?

No, but if you tell me who it is I'll ask them for you.     :unknown: :unknown:

Offline house music dave

Pork belly futures?

Simpsons reference?

Don't they always talk about new year price rises on Saafe? Maybe the cost of baby oil has risen in a post brexit market. After all it is made by Johnson and Johnson a US company   

Online myothernameis

She heard you were in the area

Offline Jk1980

Increase in the price of feminine hygiene

Offline ruffler

15 mins ffs - that's no where near enough

Offline Jk1980

I hear ya - I've been booted out for not cumin

Offline The_Don

Hello Mr 20172017, 3 post wonder (currently)  :D

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 11:08:18 pm by The_Don »

Offline maxxblue

Which certain areas of the UK are you talking about?

bigmanbigman

Just start a thread about price decreases every one here will agree no onewants to hear price increase ever .
£22 soho walk up 10/20 years no increases .

Offline Jimmyredcab

It takes me 10 minutes to get an erection.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bigmanbigman

Cant see how 15mins can work no good for me.

Offline DUX

Already noticed two prices rises from browsing just about a dozen profiles. Pretty sure inflation hasn't gone up that much in the past few years so they need to be careful not to alienate people with price rises. I'm sure we've all got our own self imposed limits of how much we want to pay for an hour etc.

Offline Mr_Shins

15 minutes is enough for certain activities.

You can get a decent kicking in 15 minutes.

bigmanbigman

Randolph69

Agreed!
Plus it depends where you live. On Friday night in Cardiff I had an excellent 60 minute incall for £80. That's half what I usually pay.

Offline sushi

A half hour was a massage, no kissing, covered oral and sex for £60 20 years ago.

Knobhead

This!

Online madmania

I like the longer sessions because it takes me a little to get warmed up into the hits - otherwise ill double over if they start doing full force kicks from the get go!

Offline Mr_Shins

5 minutes to warm up, 5 minutes of hard kicking and 5 minutes to recover.

Online madmania

Oh okay haha - I'm more 10 mins warmup, 40 mins kicking, 10 mins balls icing haha  :lol:

I'm think I'm influenced by lack of opportunities for punting otherwise I'd likely do more half hours with 5-20-5

Offline Mr_Shins

I think the excitement of getting kicked wears off once it is happening.

Not knowing they are going to kick you would make it even more exciting.
Put me in a room with lots of women and only one or two of them actually kick me... I will not know which ones it would be. Or even if any will. Now that would made it special if they did.