Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu Wolverhampton  (Read 632 times)

gerrybear

I had some spare time in Wolverhampton today. I have had a bad back for some days so decided to call Lulu (various reviews here.)  I called, she answered straightaway. I said I needed a massage and asked for the price. She said: i send you text. She said she as chinese, 32 , size 14, 38C. Half hour massage with happy ending: 40 - 1 hour: 70 and gave her post code.
I text her to check if she was available 30 minutes later. She said yes and sent her address. I texted when close and she open the door as soon as I arrived. When she closed the door, I was surprised to see a woman that looked more like 62 than 42.
She is quite chatty and pleasant. We went upstairs. I said again I had a back back and asked what she could do in 30 minutes. I was going to pay her and she said later, once it's done. (Quite surprised!)
She laid a new sheet on the bed and showed m th oil she thought would be good for my back. She did do a pretty good massage in my lower back where I was suffering. After 15 minutes, she then moved her hands bewen my thighs and rubbing my balls softly. This lasted a few minutes I told her it was very nice and that I really was enjoying it. She asked me to turn and then started to suck me.I naturally put my hand below her dress and felt flabby books. She removed her dress and exposed a not very nice body.... Anyway, the previous minutes had been nice and she had me cumming, before I realize her skills were well above the sight of her body.
I won't go back but the 40 quid are OK: pretty good massage and very good BJ.

gerrybear

Sorry, I was tired when I wrote my review. She didn't write she was 32, but 42.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:18:17 am by gerrybear »