Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Rihanna - Old Street  (Read 3540 times)

Gent123

The girl: External Link/Members Only
Price: 80£
Duration: 30 mins

The Meeting:

I saw her a couple of days ago and I must say, one of my best punts I have ever had. She was at a hotel then, don`t know now though, and I had to wait a bit as the time I have booked with her conflicted with cleaners time, initially I was pissed of, but then... it was worth it.

She opened the door with a nice smile on her face, and invited me in. Paper sorted and I was offered a shower, so I took it.
Now I know in many cases you have to "click" in order to engage a proper GFE, and I think this was the case ?

Anyway, I was time pressed so I had to rush things a bit... Shower done, and when I came out she was waiting for me allready naked,  and honestly when I saw that body... I got rock hard instantly. Her pictures are 100% accurate, what you see is what you get, nice big boobs and a nice round bum, absolutely delicious!!

She said I have a big _|_ and I asked her if this is a problem? "she no like it ?"  :sarcastic: But she said "yes yes I like big!", so that was my confirmation that this is going to be a really really good fuck session.

I skipped the Oral and wen straight to her pussy fingering her from behind, wich she enjoyed. Then went to missionary and I penetrated her tight pussy really hard and slow, she enjoyed that also, moaning ...

Then switched to CG and oh boy, she knows how to ride that cock! She came 2 times while doing in CG, then switched back to missionary and finally exploded inside her wet and tight pussy. ( when I came she embraced me really hard and moaned really intense!! ).

All he session we had sex, sex and sex, I can`t beleive I could hold on for so long! Shower offered again afterwards, wich I took!

I can say that most Romanian girls are... whatever, but not this one. Money worth it, nice girl, nice chat, nice sex.

Enjoy guys!

Offline backofthenet

Ta - did she provide owo or DFK?
her profile says £70 for 30 mins - why did you pay £80?

cheers

Gent123

Well I skipped the owo... when I saw that body in front of me all I could think of is sex :dance:
Her kissing is not dfk, sorry for not mentioning that.

Offline Makka124

Well I skipped the owo... when I saw that body in front of me all I could think of is sex :dance:
Her kissing is not dfk, sorry for not mentioning that.

Glad you enjoyed your punt. BUT she has ticked a lot of services on offer and didn't perform one she has ticked, I know it's got discretion on but I think we should have a sign saying positive but caution as some services may not be on offer?

Offline wakemeup

She says she is coming from Switzerland.
Are the tits natural?

Offline backofthenet

she'll be in the same troupe as 'Gorgeous Adelle' who is also coming from Switzerland via a long stay in Romania and has terrible feedback.
External Link/Members Only

Think caution should be advised with any of them - they are clearly beautiful girls but with limited services offered and prone to massive unpredictability in attitude.

the OP- who was clearly just looking for energetic penetrative sex with a fittie - was lucky to have caught Rihanna on a good day. Her previous reviewer wasn't.

Gent123

She says she is coming from Switzerland.
Are the tits natural?

She is not from Switzerland she is from Romania.
Tits are fake, but nice.

Gent123

Probably a teenager  :D

If teenager at around 30's is what teenager means, then you are half retarded.

Offline Gapeking

Looks good, thanks for the review