Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Did anyone go to The Bunny Ranch on the Rabbit Run just outside of Wombourne?  (Read 1530 times)

stratman

Hi Guys,
A few years ago a place opened at one of the large country houses on the Rabbit Run just outside Wombourne. It advertised for a while in the local Bargain Pages and was called quite cleverly The Bunny Ranch (Rabbit Run! LOL). I went a few times and had a great time. The receptionist was a sexy quite posh older lady called Vera, who would do what they called a 'Maid Watch, where she would sit next to you and watch you have sex with one of the girls. I found this a massive turn on. Does anyone know what happened to them and if Vera is still around?
Thanks guys
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 12:16:59 pm by stratman »

Shropshire8888

Offline PUUNTER28

Shropshire8888

Offline Madone1

That is one very sparse website doesn't look like it's been used in a long time but I stand to be corrected.

Offline vision2014

A lot of the parlours around Cheltenham do maid watches the maids very much advertise down there way of making themselves an extra £10  I know a couple of parlours in brum where the maid will watch and 1 of the parlours you can ask any of the girls to go in and watch if you did not want the maid again same price £10
There used to be a good place in Worcester down London rd there was a maid there who worked weekends she was noting special but was very dirty (vocal) I asked her once if she would come in to watch £10 she camein stripped off and grabbed my bollocks while I was fucking the girl

Offline Thaifan

Which parlours in Brum do the maid watch?