Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good tantric massages around Coventry?  (Read 2614 times)

Offline HornyMoFo

Has anyone had a proper tantric massage session in Coventry or nearby?

Any recommendations?
Thanks

Offline shed

What's your description of a proper tantric massage ? Than maybe could help you?

Offline Tomd101a

There seems to be loads of tantric massages in Cov on AW atm. I fancy trying Polish Sam External Link/Members Only  . Can't beat Li though. The best massage I ever had was a proper Nuru

Offline Warkboy

Offline shed

External Link/Members Only Been a few times, but not for a while

I went once some time ago. They had a house in the middle of an estate. He is weird. Never shuts up and rabbits on how shit everyone else is as they advertise tantra but know nothing about it. I had a tantra massage with his wife. Basically it was an ordinary massage, she was semi naked. Probably a size 14 , allowed fingers but she stunk downstairs and it took ages to wash off the smell. I wouldn't recommend. They may know the theory about tantra buy in practice it's a con. Just my opinion.

Online mr.bluesky

I went once some time ago. They had a house in the middle of an estate. He is weird. Never shuts up and rabbits on how shit everyone else is as they advertise tantra but know nothing about it. I had a tantra massage with his wife. Basically it was an ordinary massage, she was semi naked. Probably a size 14 , allowed fingers but she stunk downstairs and it took ages to wash off the smell. I wouldn't recommend. They may know the theory about tantra buy in practice it's a con. Just my opinion.

Also spouts a lot of spiritual bollocks.

Offline Slow grinder

I went once some time ago. They had a house in the middle of an estate. He is weird. Never shuts up and rabbits on how shit everyone else is as they advertise tantra but know nothing about it. I had a tantra massage with his wife. Basically it was an ordinary massage, she was semi naked. Probably a size 14 , allowed fingers but she stunk downstairs and it took ages to wash off the smell. I wouldn't recommend. They may know the theory about tantra buy in practice it's a con. Just my opinion   
The bloke,Steve,is so far up his own arse.And I have to agree with all your comments..the smell in my fingers was retched..I had stop on the way home and get some disenfectant hand gell.

Offline HornyMoFo

What's your description of a proper tantric massage ? Than maybe could help you?

A WOMAN who gives a great sensual time touching and teasing you. If a Nuru massage is available with it then even better

Offline scouting

A WOMAN who gives a great sensual time touching and teasing you. If a Nuru massage is available with it then even better

I think I see where Shed's question comes from. With respect HMF, what you are describing here is not Tantra, it is sensual massage with lots of teasing. Many SP's add Tantra to the description of their services but they don't understand it. It just gives them an excuse to add to the price.

I wouldn't begin to start describing the whole experience, best you google it. What I can tell you is that by far my favourite SP of all time was a lady known as Cleo, aka Northants Tantric. Sadly she had ill-health so retired at lockdown, but I was a frequent flyer for a dozen years and not only did I experience the most tremendous orgasms, but she taught me how to resist the orgasm until the end of the session. Much of the start of the session was focussed on non-sexual stimulation, things that only help in the right circumstance and which most reviewers would consider a waste of time.

My point is that the question in the subject heading should be "Any good sensual massages with lots of teasing in Coventry - preferably with nuru?"

I really hope you take my comments as constructive. I do think you'll find this change brings forward more recommendations.  :hi:

Offline Roadster

I think I see where Shed's question comes from. With respect HMF, what you are describing here is not Tantra, it is sensual massage with lots of teasing. Many SP's add Tantra to the description of their services but they don't understand it. It just gives them an excuse to add to the price.

I wouldn't begin to start describing the whole experience, best you google it. What I can tell you is that by far my favourite SP of all time was a lady known as Cleo, aka Northants Tantric. Sadly she had ill-health so retired at lockdown, but I was a frequent flyer for a dozen years and not only did I experience the most tremendous orgasms, but she taught me how to resist the orgasm until the end of the session. Much of the start of the session was focussed on non-sexual stimulation, things that only help in the right circumstance and which most reviewers would consider a waste of time.

My point is that the question in the subject heading should be "Any good sensual massages with lots of teasing in Coventry - preferably with nuru?"

I really hope you take my comments as constructive. I do think you'll find this change brings forward more recommendations.  :hi:

I, for one, do.  Are you aware of any current good providers of "proper" tantric massage?  I'd like to try it but am aware that most who offer it are actually just expensive rub and tug merchants.

Offline scouting

I, for one, do.  Are you aware of any current good providers of "proper" tantric massage?  I'd like to try it but am aware that most who offer it are actually just expensive rub and tug merchants.

Unfortunately Roadster since Cleo retired I have only come across same as you - ie SP's who don't really understand it but charge more. I wish I had asked Cleo for recommendations, she no longer takes calls though. Do let us know if you find someone.

Offline Roadster

Offline shed

They are a very rare breed. Best I had was in Prague about 12 months ago at an Indian temple of sorts. It was two hours duration including the rituals and ceremonies. Was pure heaven . But finding anything remotely similar here has been virtually impossible sadly.

Offline Celtic 69

Someone should start a new subject/thread up about tantra massages by so called 'professional tantra therapist '.

Before anyone comes back it won't be me.
Scouting, if you could I would be happy to contribute. I've delved into it in the past. Some were good, some crap.
One thing is guaranteed is it's bloody expensive but having said that I've had a 5hour session for £300 before which only works out at £60 p/hour.

It's a thing that I think everyone should try at least once if your into a massage treatment .

I've seen a few from tantralink & trantra journey.

Apologies in advance for asking someone else to initiate a new subject/thread but I just don't think I'm the right person to do it.
More than happy to contribute & let you know my experiences as some of the therapists still have active advertising on the previous mentioned websites.

If this doesn't take off, i"m also happy to give into on anyone I've seen by private message to other members.

Thanks all.

Offline HornyMoFo

Thank you mate

Offline HornyMoFo

I've been doing a bit of googling/research and have found a few places...

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - address appear to match Sala Thai Massage shops in Leicester

External Link/Members Only  I'm gonna try this one in a few week as she offers a nuru experience

Hope this info helps others

Offline rods_n_cones

They are a very rare breed. Best I had was in Prague about 12 months ago at an Indian temple of sorts. It was two hours duration including the rituals and ceremonies. Was pure heaven . But finding anything remotely similar here has been virtually impossible sadly.

Do you have a name for this place?

Offline shed

Do you have a name for this place?

Cannot remember mate sorry the actual name. From memory it was just called Indian Temple or something similar.