Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DFK & OWO recommendations  (Read 1674 times)

Offline SeasickSteve

Looking for some recommendations for a girl somewhere around the West Mids who offers DFK & OWO. Lots of girls have DFK on their profile but never actually do more than a peck on the lips, I’m looking for a proper passionate snog. Sloppy OWO is also a must.
Currently I’ve got Audrey at the top of my list (External Link/Members Only) and she seems to be well reviewed, especially when it comes to the kissing.
Not fussed about size, as long as they’re not extremely skinny or extremely overweight. Preferably below age 35, and any race except Romanians.
Ideally either in Brum city centre or within about an hour’s drive of south Birmingham.
Cheers!

Offline Dark Vader

Looking for some recommendations for a girl somewhere around the West Mids who offers DFK & OWO. Lots of girls have DFK on their profile but never actually do more than a peck on the lips, I’m looking for a proper passionate snog. Sloppy OWO is also a must.
Currently I’ve got Audrey at the top of my list (External Link/Members Only) and she seems to be well reviewed, especially when it comes to the kissing.
Not fussed about size, as long as they’re not extremely skinny or extremely overweight. Preferably below age 35, and any race except Romanians.
Ideally either in Brum city centre or within about an hour’s drive of south Birmingham.
Cheers!
External Link/Members Only

Offline tesla

This one will met your sexual criteria, but geographically might be too far north for you

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bigjim

External Link/Members Only

This one fits the bill
Pfoppa DFK owo  and also does anal
Well reviewed

Offline durrrr

Bump for any current recommendations?

Offline tesla

Bump for any current recommendations?

my recommendation would still stand, however you need to make more effort to contribute to the forum before asking for recommendations and help
read the rules

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0