Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonia/Sonya VS Lisa Rainbow ThaI Massage Coventry with B2B and FS  (Read 2462 times)

Offline Dalian690

External Link/Members Only

I'm sorry for combining these 2 ladies into one review. But because they work from same place and are both positive reviews I decided to make one review to save time.

Services:
-Had a massage with body to body, oral with, and full service from both in 30 mins for £80 on separate occasions.
-I was so excited when Lisa agreed to do FS since I have been seeing her for years but she has never agreed before. Saw Lisa a month or 2 ago.
 -Saw Sonia more recently.

Ladies:
-previous reviews have described them both but my vote goes to Lisa. She is more attractive to me body and face wise.
-Lisa is more chatty and has better English.

Massage;
-Lisa has better massage skills if you want a proper massage.
-Sonia massage was still decent.

Sex;
-Sonia was slightly better especially at cowgirl.

These ladies were both Positive and would recommend both- a massage provider who does FS is one of my favourite punts.

Offline The Owl

Moved to discussion as you are reviewing 2 different service providers from 2 different bookings. Although they work for the same place you were able to identify them by name, so the exclusion for prostitutes with no name working at one venus doesn't count.

Offline Dalian690

Thanks the owl for the clarification  :thumbsup:

Offline The Owl

Thanks the owl for the clarification  :thumbsup:

It's a good review. You should do a copy and paste with a bit of editing and you could have both women reviewed.

Offline Zeberde

External Link/Members Only

I'm sorry for combining these 2 ladies into one review. But because they work from same place and are both positive reviews I decided to make one review to save time.

Services:
-Had a massage with body to body, oral with, and full service from both in 30 mins for £80 on separate occasions.
-I was so excited when Lisa agreed to do FS since I have been seeing her for years but she has never agreed before. Saw Lisa a month or 2 ago.
 -Saw Sonia more recently.

Ladies:
-previous reviews have described them both but my vote goes to Lisa. She is more attractive to me body and face wise.
-Lisa is more chatty and has better English.

Massage;
-Lisa has better massage skills if you want a proper massage.
-Sonia massage was still decent.

Sex;
-Sonia was slightly better especially at cowgirl.

These ladies were both Positive and would recommend both- a massage provider who does FS is one of my favourite punts.

I feel a fantasy four hands coming on….

Offline shed

I did see Lisa a few times at Warwick. Never had fs, never got the offer and didn't ask. However I may see her again and become a semi regular. One never knows. Did she do RO or FK.

Offline KarlHungus

Wow one of the very Lucy few!
I’ve seen her a quite a few times now and never been offered fs.