Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT maybe? Not sure any comments Walsall area  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only
Sexy tan of Walsall
Any thoughts any one seen her??

Don’t know how to do viva street links like aw
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 12:08:33 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline alabama1

Just copy and paste what is in the address bar at the top of the page.

Offline Punterperson1971

« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 12:39:00 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Punterperson1971

I’m intrigued by this one texted her seems legit,friendly and English £25 for quickie and £10 extra for cim & swallow

Offline Straightsix

I wouldn't recommend.
Rough block of flats. Empty flat with just a bed. Place just felt disgusting. Lousy oral (can't remember OW or OWO). Figure is not appealing (you wouldn't look once) and those photos are definitely deceptive. She was way too quiet, no enthusiasm whatsoever. Does not do it from behind. The neighbours know what she does as I got 'the look'. Her pussy was clean though and she didn't smell.
It's only £25 but I'd recommend putting it towards someone better.
Says she offers GFE 😆. Definitely not, more like 'being raped' experience.

Hidden Image/Members Only

This looks good doesn't it? Theres a reason why she's lying down. Don't be fooled:

« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 01:13:24 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Punterperson1971

I wouldn't recommend.
Rough block of flats. Empty flat with just a bed. Place just felt disgusting. Lousy oral (can't remember OW or OWO). Figure is not appealing (you wouldn't look once) and those photos are definitely deceptive. She was way too quiet, no enthusiasm whatsoever. Does not do it from behind. The neighbours know what she does as I got 'the look'. Her pussy was clean though and she didn't smell.
It's only £25 but I'd recommend putting it towards someone better.
Says she offers GFE 😆. Definitely not, more like 'being raped' experience.

This looks good doesn't it? Theres a reason why she's lying down. Don't be fooled:
. That is made my mind up now cheers  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline bj_bob

Contacted her last week…..glad I didn’t go ahead now  :(

Offline Landscape

Dodgy bit of photoshop on the last photo as well as the right hand side of her right thigh is a straight line.

Offline Black_of_Night

Saw her awhile ago and echo the sentiments expressed earlier in this thread.  One of those who gives the impression she'll do anything and everything for £40, but when you get down to it she delivers fuck all.  Fairly nice girl, but a crap SP.  Will post a full review shortly.

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw her awhile ago and echo the sentiments expressed earlier in this thread.  One of those who gives the impression she'll do anything and everything for £40, but when you get down to it she delivers fuck all.  Fairly nice girl, but a crap SP.  Will post a full review shortly.
Look forward to it mate,it’s what this sites all about,helping

Offline bj_bob

Ok……£25 for a BJ with OWO and CIM. Is she that bad that even that is not a good offer? In desperate need of a quick release and can’t find anyone worthwhile

Offline pbrown355

Get youself to Smethwick. FS £20.

Offline Reppit

Looks like this one who gave me an itchy groin Sexysassysandy1 advertises on aw from wednesfield