Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXXMariah - Birmingham (Outcall)  (Read 1450 times)

Heyarnold01

Knew I'd be at a loose end in Brum airport the other day and decided to chance my luck indulging a long held fantasy of fucking a total stranger in one of the restrooms.  Quick RB on AW later and this little hottie -https://www.adultwork.com/4238921 or External Link/Members Only - agreed to my request.  She showed up on time looking absolutely stunning and we quickly nipped off to a disabled loo that I'd checked out earlier.  Once there we sorted out the paperwork and the best twenty minutes I've had with a WG in a long time started.  Wonderful DFK whilst she worked my cock through my trousers.  She was soon stark bollock naked and I got a chance to taste her lovely pussy before turning her round and fucking her up against the full length mirror.  I came fairly quickly due to the scenario we were acting out.

Cannot recommend this dirty little thing highly enough.  Next time I'm in your neck of the woods I'll be treating myself to an overnight.

2 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)