Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luton  (Read 3404 times)

Offline Marty mm

Gona have a punt in Luton area today, anybody got any recommendations?

Offline CBPaul

Have a look on the regional section first Marty and be careful in your selection.

Online finn5555

Nothing decent in Luton that I know of. Lots of Romanian pikies to choose from  :scare:

Offline Marty mm

Cheers folks, been years since I punted in Luton. Visited a place on Cowper street which was excellent but seems to be gone now.

vorian

If you can drive 30 minutes further up the m1 and hit Milton Keynes much better options.

Online finn5555

Depends what kind of meet you are looking for but as Vorian said MK is much better  :hi:

Offline Marty mm

Yea was thinking Luton wouldn't be great. Working here for 3 days and took train so unfortunately mk isn't an option. Thanks anyway

Offline Bangers and Gash

Ask someone at the local mosque. They'll certainly be able to point you in the right direction.

:hi:

Offline Garden69

Yea was thinking Luton wouldn't be great. Working here for 3 days and took train so unfortunately mk isn't an option. Thanks anyway

There are a few diamonds in the rough if you're prepared to look hard enough. Though I grant you Luton, as with many other places, has had an influx of Romanians of late. The particular diamond who is now my preferred woman of choice and a fairly well guarded secret goes by the name of Mimi see:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline 8a8ylon

Try these, its the girl u meet she just down from the train station but her friends aren't the best

On my list to check out

Read somewhere she was good

I personally find most say cum once in 30, if u get that walk before u hand over the money otherwise 15 mins rather than hand over £60.. But some review by HP might help u chose