Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich punting: worse than ever  (Read 755 times)

Offline itk

Went out last night with two punting mates, the afternoon was spent messaging AW profiles that interested me, these were either ignored or was told they weren’t working. Lost count of profiles we rung and again was ignored or not available.
The only one was a bait and switch Romanian which was from Viva Street, review to follow which will be a neutral, decent punt but the bait and switch and hell hole of a flat put paid to any positives.

The only plus to the evening was the amount of late teen/early 20’s women in the pubs around the city.

Offline itk

Went out last night with two punting mates, the afternoon was spent messaging AW profiles that interested me, these were either ignored or was told they weren’t working. Lost count of profiles we rung and again was ignored or not available.
The only one was a bait and switch Romanian which was from Viva Street, review to follow which will be a neutral, decent punt but the bait and switch and hell hole of a flat put paid to any positives.

The only plus to the evening was the amount of late teen/early 20’s women in the pubs around the city.

Profile now gone, so unable to post review. Brief summary, girl wasn’t the girl in the pics, was presented to me by another woman. She looked pretty good, so decided on staying. The girl couldn’t speak a single word of English, took a hell of a fucking and throat fucking though.
The place was a dive, holes in walls, mess everywhere. Would’ve been a negative, but the way she took a pounding would’ve made it a neutral. Again, I should question myself as to why I keep going for new EE WG’s.

Offline Students Notebook

Profile now gone, so unable to post review. Brief summary, girl wasn’t the girl in the pics, was presented to me by another woman. She looked pretty good, so decided on staying. The girl couldn’t speak a single word of English, took a hell of a fucking and throat fucking though.
The place was a dive, holes in walls, mess everywhere. Would’ve been a negative, but the way she took a pounding would’ve made it a neutral. Again, I should question myself as to why I keep going for new EE WG’s.

Linky ??
S.N.

Offline phillips

Yes Norwich is very bad for punting I have to agree with you there.
Lots of over priced old women working central Norwich along with EE that try to lure punters in and then hit them with the £30 extra to fuck them in a hour long booking.

At least even though it was bait and switch you managed to get your nuts wet.
Any chance of the post code that this hell hole flat was in.

Happy Punting  :hi:

Offline itk

Yes Norwich is very bad for punting I have to agree with you there.
Lots of over priced old women working central Norwich along with EE that try to lure punters in and then hit them with the £30 extra to fuck them in a hour long booking.

At least even though it was bait and switch you managed to get your nuts wet.
Any chance of the post code that this hell hole flat was in.

Happy Punting  :hi:

NR3 1EE. Albany Road

Offline phillips