Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca spice - Cambridge  (Read 1213 times)

Zidan82

Out of interest, anyone had the pleasure (or not?) of seeing this girl? She has seemed alright so far with comms but is reluctant to send any face/body pictures. Is that unusual or am I just expecting too much?

*Edit* helps if I add the URL External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Barry78

You're expecting too much.

This about it from her perspective :

you could be trying to get your jollies for free

You could be looking to out her to friends and family, or blackmail

If she has a pg then maybe that's going to be your best chance of seeing the goods beforehand, which I believe most users on this site that want that, do.

Personally I would love sp to give a full picture of what they look like, before you spend any money, after all you wouldn't buy a car without at least checking it over, but they generally don't so you just have to accept it.
You can always walk when you get there if she isn't what you want.

Edited to say she has pretty clear pics up of what her body looks like. Some give even less than that on their profiles.
It's not a dating site, so maybe don't focus on the face so much.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 04:11:16 pm by Barry78 »

Zidan82

Thanks for the reply Barry - I am still new to this game and as you rightly said it isn't a dating website.

Will let you all know how it goes when I see her.

Barry78

The thing is mate, a lot of these sp think that they are giving the keys to the kingdom away by sending a face pic.

The reality is that we are paying for a service and if we don't want to stick our dicks in something that looks like a swamp monsters armpit, that should be our right to do so and not have to pay for something that actually isn't what we wanted.
Good luck. :cool:

B

Offline Benjboy87

I can concur with Barry.

The other thing to consider is the privacy of the lady.

Generally, and girl I see the first time i do so with the intention of walking. If i lole the look when I arrive then fine but I have it in my head already that if I don't like then I walk.

I assume other guys here have there own methods but find a rule that works for you and stick to it.