Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carlys_xxx - brentwood  (Read 2082 times)

Offline oneeyesnake

Was looking around for a new punt, when I came the following profile, I was a bit confused on the pricing structure. As mobile number was not there, I thought I would email via AW, to query services v prices. So, got a repy back to say that she.... Would not reply to text, but would via whatsapp or email - personal email, not the AW email. This started ringing bells and assuming that this is initial steps towards opening ones self up to blackmail and god knows what.

If anyone has seen this WG please place a review. Also looked at the comments on AW, these look dodgy in themselves.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 10:14:32 pm by oneeyesnake »

Offline PleadInsanity

Pricing looks a little odd. After the 1st hour it is only £15 more per hour??? Does'nt look right to me.

Offline wizzo9

Agreed it does not look right. Perhaps a P.G. scam or a phone number harvesting operation.

Offline johnsmith98765

Spoke to her on whatsapp - claims the pricing is an introductory thing. Not buying it personally.

Offline oneeyesnake

ness4

I tried to TOFFT on this one. All she wants to do is try and sell you pictures over WhatsApp
When asking for a meet its always "i'm not working" or "i'm ill"
Fake profile

Offline oneeyesnake

Have noticed that all reviews on her profile are more or less self generated. Not worth wasting time pn her...