Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vera of LadyMarmaladeParties  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Londonboy123

Does anyone know if Vera of LMP works as an indi or at a parlour?  She'd be great for a one on one.  I've used GRIS and found she used to work under the name Daivs at a few of the EE agencies, but she doesn't anymore and the pages are out of date.

Anyone know where she works now apart from LMP? Can't see her at HOD??

vt

Agreed that Vera's a little star, but sadly I've not spotted her elsewhere in the obvious places.

Do you have a link for the Daivs? profiles??

Offline Londonboy123

Sorry, auto correct is a bitch!  It should have been Daiva.  anyway this is the link but she no longer works there
External Link/Members Only

Offline PuntingPete

I had pleasure of Vera yesterday, right at then of the party. Toni on the one side, Amanda on the other & Vera giving me a BJ. She was described by one of the girls as a spunk slut  :thumbsup:

vt

I had pleasure of Vera yesterday, right at then of the party. Toni on the one side, Amanda on the other & Vera giving me a BJ. She was described by one of the girls as a spunk slut  :thumbsup:

Spunk slut...but in the cutest kookiest little package...nice one Pete!  :thumbsup:

vt

Sorry, auto correct is a bitch!  It should have been Daiva.  anyway this is the link but she no longer works there
External Link/Members Only

I seem to remember seeing that profile from a GRIS match when Vera first started at LMP...I reckon she left there to do LMP...she's often at LMP a couple of days a week...she's one of the girls that's been touring other cities...plus she has sometimes filled in when another girl can't make it...it does seem a natural habitat for her and may be the only place she works now. You could always ask her if you get a chance at a party.

Offline iPad3

Speak to em, either via email or at a party,Vera can be booked 1 2 1 via her, it's on my list too so let us know how you get on

Offline Chezzie John

I met her at a LMP the other week and she did seem to be the one who was having the most fun :) 3 blokes at the same time and she looked like she was loving it

vt

Speak to em, either via email or at a party,Vera can be booked 1 2 1 via her, it's on my list too so let us know how you get on

That's always a possibility if you are a regular...and any fee charged the girl gets to keep, which is good of Em.

The only thing is it's needs arranging the week before, ahead of the LMP rotas being arranged and I can't always guarantee to be able to make an arrangement made so far in advance, so it's a lot easier if they have an AW profile or days at an incall parlour where you can book and see them with less than 24hrs notice.

lovenostrings

Mmmmmm, Vera. What a gem. Only three girls have let me cum in their mouths at LMP and Vera was one. She also loves a bit of anal play, which is always nice.