Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandra crystal or Sweet Jessica  (Read 3588 times)

NotaGuuest

Sweet Jessica : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  I want to know
Sandra crystal: External Link/Members Only

Hi guys I'm new here. Interested on Sandra crystal from hanger lane. Milf!!. Seen reviews here and aw and sound good. But how far is she from hanger lane station? Postcode of her place? I don't live too far away from her. Plus anybody got any other pics, for example her face other than the free ones she posted? How is she with beginners? (because I've got little experience)  :scare:

Ohhh another one that's caught my attention is sweet jessica from Sudbury. Not much reviews but anyone seen her? Any face pics?My budget is tight atm and these are the two shortlisted for a treat.  I'd appreciate your help. Cheers! 

(Reposting because I posted on the wrong section)  :)

LL

Jessica says,
30mins 40 pounds (but it doesn't mean I do sex the whole time!!!)
So what else is she offering, croquet lessons? :hi:

Based solely on that comment I would pick the other one if it was up to me, but she's on holiday.

NotaGuuest

Yeah LL you're right. She seems quite dodgy. On aw she's Jessica and on hallo London she's Nicol  :unknown:

I'm leaning towards Sandra once she's back from holiday. Her body looks great but not seeing a face pic makes it harder lol

If any of you have previous experience with Sandra please share

NotaGuuest

NotaGuuest

Seems like Sandra crystal is back from holiday. Shall I go for her? Hmm

I'm worried she states age 40.. Will she see someone aged half her age and with almost no experience?

Oh is there any young girl 18-25 for around £60 in North west London you guys have seen and recommend? Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:02:08 pm by NotaGuuest »

Gigabyte

Actually some of the comments also show this

The OP has made 3 posts about the same WG! I smell a rat!  :bomb:

Sandra has fantastic feedback on this forum.

In her 50s! What a load of complete crap!

I've seen her and will return.

Take this report with a massive pinch of salt!

Positives:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12530

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13649.msg220067#msg220067

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10738

Excellent VFM!]The OP has made 3 posts about the same WG! I smell a rat!  :bomb:

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 09:05:53 pm by Gigabyte »

NotaGuuest

NotaGuuest

Oops gb didn't realise you posted. Thanks for that. And yeah I just looked at other reviews hmm. Mixed feelings now lol

Gigabyte

nope sorry my bad, theres quite a few comments on her and I was a bit lazy and just picked the one that looked like a review. But on reading the feedback comments my later post shows comments from another member (unfortunately I copied it badly and lost the originator's details but it is in the review comments) which suggest she is actually much better than described in that review.

Gigabyte

To be honest at that price and with the other feedback I would say go for it. Why not do the duo as mentioned in the other threads.

NotaGuuest

Oh no worries and awesome! Yeah the duo sound good but I wanna try Sandra first then the duo. Always wanted to bang a Milf.. And this one looks great. Well I wanna "learn" more before the duo because haven't had much luck with sex -  did it only twice like 2 years ago (a semi virgin?) lmao. :crazy: haha. Hopefully she doesn't get put off by that lool

leechoi

First of all, Happy New Year everyone! I'm thinking of seeing either Sandra Crystal or Christine Pearl next week. If any of you has met them, who's better looking? Who gives a better service? Etc. I'd be greatful for any tips. Thanks :hi:

Offline Riprock

Do a search for the reviews mate.  As far as i know they both provide a decent service & are above average looks wise. 

johnnythefox

Sandra is better at OWO. size 14ish
Christine is better at DFK. size 10ish
Looks: both are about 6/10 maybe a bit more if they smile, maybe less if they don't

Offline Riprock

Yeh, Sandra is definitely thicker.  Do you know whether they are genuinely bi-sexual?
Not had the duo yet

Sandra is better at OWO. size 14ish
Christine is better at DFK. size 10ish
Looks: both are about 6/10 maybe a bit more if they smile, maybe less if they don't

NotaGuuest

Thanks for the replies guys. Sandra sounds decent from reviews and opinions here.

What I can't find is much info on sweet jessica. Btw she advertises herself as Nicol on hallo London :s

johnnythefox

Yeh, Sandra is definitely thicker.  Do you know whether they are genuinely bi-sexual?
Not had the duo yet

Well when i had a threesome with them 2 years ago, Sandra licked Christine till she had a noisy orgasm. Then Christine licked Sandra till she came quietly. They did not kiss each other though. They told me that if I ever posted a review for them to not mention that they did this as they didn't want every customer to expect the same thing. I guess they have to be in the mood to lez out.