Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT ELITE ASIAN CANARY WHARF  (Read 5125 times)

Offline sexisjustgreat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

So searched desperately for reviews, only ones available were on aw which I don’t trust for obvious reasons so here I am letting you know about this saucepot.

Contact: Texted  her early AM she doesn’t seem to answer the phone due to bad English I’m guessing but her English seemed fine and she responds to texts immediately so doesn’t bother me.

Location : an unnamed hotel in Canary Wharf, really hate walking in there it’s so obvious what we’re doing!  but wasn’t going to let that get in the way of it.

Room: yeah hotel room, tidy.

First impression was mad, she’s so hot, had fake green contacts which I actually would prefer she didn’t have but amazing rack, answered the door in this sheer white lingerie get up and looked amazing so was happy to pay £160, normally maximum is £150 but had a bit of luck on the football recently and fancied it (COYG). Her stomach is so flat and her body is so tight and first impression blew me out of the water.

Experience was pretty vanilla but I really enjoyed it, I like many different things at different times but fancied anything involving a super hot Asian so she gave me a really oily massage which was nice good way of warming up, only did this for 5 mins which was nice and then flipped me over, asked me what I wanted so she just kind of played with my cock and balls until I was standing up to attention she then 69’d me which I’d mentioned I liked doing, rimmed her a bit too, she tastes unbelievable and her pussy and ass is soooo neat. I could’ve had her straddle my face for the full hour but had to fuck her. Pussy was tight and she was saying some pretty dirty things as I was fucking her so had to switch to doggy and pounded away until I finished, was gonna pull out and blow a big L all over her T’s but couldn’t react I. Time! Ffs!

Chatted a bit. She doesn’t want to hang out in Canary Wharf too long. (Let’s be honest, it’s shit, pain to get to and generally the quality there is really low) pointed her to angel as all the Asians are in West and there’s none this side so think she may look to move to Islington, not sure though.

Summary

If you like Asian chicks you’ll love this one, espesh if you also like giving rimming or face sitting or tight beautiful pussies 69’ing dirty talking Asian girls  who also has a rocking bod and pretty face then this girl is 100% for you, as she was with me so go wild boys! Also left a lil review on aw have NO IDEA how to leave field reviews.

Forgot to mention her giving head technique  is a bit too good so maybe minimise this because you won’t last!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 04:36:38 pm by sexisjustgreat »
Banned reason: Slagging off site
Banned by:

Online magnetico

Cheers for the TOFTT but it's best not to mention the  hotel name!

Offline sexisjustgreat

Cheers for the TOFTT but it's best not to mention the  hotel name!

Oh god sorry I thought it was common knowledge, thanks for the heads up.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 04:38:39 pm by sexisjustgreat »
Banned by:

bristolqwerty

(COYG)
:D surely not another incident in the box?   :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 04:57:53 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Sinz

I would say she is overpriced for the services she offer.

£160 is bit excessive for limited services

- she does not provide OWO
- no kissing
- no CIM

I will pass, thanks for sharing your experience.

Offline driver

I read your review i was thinking, does she kiss, if so, what kind. Does she provide OWO, does she RIM, does she do this , does she do that. Then i read Sinz comments, and thought the same, not for me.

Offline sexisjustgreat

I would say she is overpriced for the services she offer.

£160 is bit excessive for limited services

- she does not provide OWO
- no kissing
- no CIM

I will pass, thanks for sharing your experience.

Each to their own obviously just fancied something different from the conveyor belt of Thai WG’s in Bayswater.

She kisses no tongues and CIM is dicretional and she performed OWO on me np  :hi:

But yeah I agree probably a bit overpriced but still worth it and go for half an hour if you don’t wanna do 160
Banned by:

Offline HighHeelLover

Phaedrus

Price increase now to £200 p.h.
Avoids black men due to previous bad experiences  :rolleyes:

As a general rule, I’ll avoid anyone with the word “Elite” in their tag name. Obviously she’s worth much more than just £200 p.h. Roll on £250  :sarcastic:

Offline sexisjustgreat

Did she have an accent??

A slight one but quite neutral, no ting tong maccadangdang
Banned by:

Offline sexisjustgreat

Price increase now to £200 p.h.
Avoids black men due to previous bad experiences  :rolleyes:

As a general rule, I’ll avoid anyone with the word “Elite” in their tag name. Obviously she’s worth much more than just £200 p.h. Roll on £250  :sarcastic:

Would probably say avoid at that price looking back on it. Good but no where near that price. £160 is my ceiling generally.
Banned by:

Offline SoapyTW

A slight tweak back down to 190. Still a long way to go until her price reconciles with her service list and competition. @Kady - get down to 80/150 and I'll be round in a shot

Offline Sinz

she looks amazing

And you are pretty useless, 3 years and nothing to contribute to the forum :unknown:

Offline Gman1984

And you are pretty useless, 3 years and nothing to contribute to the forum :unknown:

how does that effect you?