Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca - New Oscott / Sutton Coldfield  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Oooops

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
At a loose end today and after seeing her pics in a link on here thought I'd give her a go especially after a nice little chat on the phone, got told £40/hr massage with £10 HE and fondling allowed but nothing else on offer unless I wanted waxing.

I usually Google street map to see my destinations but being told I could park on her drive I didn't, first mistake as her house was on a rundown estate and a group of local kids gave me the stare on pulling up. :(
Then Beccy, she looks a good 10ys older than those pics and slightly the worse for wear but had a bubbly personality which for me can make the difference. Sadly it was a turn off when I realised she wasn't pregnant, she likes her food. :dash: I usually ask on the phone about their figure but having seen the pics  :( oh, and she has a large rack which looked most inviting so like a prat I stayed.

Price agreed as per phone with no extras so I was hoping for good massage but then the massage table, which resembled a flimsy pasting table, decided to start to give way when I got on it :dash: Her bed wasn't an option only the floor (which was dirty) with a throw and cushions so she agreed to get her breasts out for play and on the floor it was, upon which I told her about my previous masseuse experience and body to body so for a further £20, her trousers came off but not her knickers. It was her first time for B2B but despite that, those breasts were great (except for latching on when covered in baby oil) and the old soldier enjoyed a titfuck whilst I explored her nether regions which became very wet.
Nice handwork on the HE after which she got out a pack of babywipes and dropped them on me to clean myself until I asked for her to do it  :rolleyes: She then without saying anything disappeared to the bathroom and returned dressed, 40mins into the hour and that was it.
I was not amused but got a £10 refund and an text apology later saying it was her first time for B2B.

Pros - Nice personality, a nice cuppa tea, great breasts (not firm firm but fun) and good handwork. (should have worn my watch and made it last longer)
Cons Old photos, a large girl, the massage was good in parts only, dirty house, dodgy area and more work needed on her gameplan.

I was undecided on whether to give a negative or not but she was a nice girl who really needs to up her game if she wants returning custom.

All of the others who I've used have been very attentive all the way through up to the full hour and beyond. Short timing and having a pack of babywipes dropped on me to me is not good service.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 03:42:26 pm by Oooops »

smithie1000