Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: misskatty91 -- can't be real! ...could she be?  (Read 2088 times)

skyskysky

External Link/Members Only

If so, then shame she doesn't do incalls...

Offline KentAde

Wow! She is fit....have emailed her about a booking, so let's see if she is real!  ;)

Offline PLeisure

Could go either way....... like to hear more, as and when intel is made available  :angelgirl:

Offline tantric talents

24 !!!
Just as well Jimmy Savill's dead.
Those pubescent tits and and that cute face make her look about 13  :yahoo:

Offline PLeisure

24 !!!
Just as well Jimmy Savill's dead.
Those pubescent tits and and that cute face make her look about 13  :yahoo:

Which is why I think it's a fake profile.

Sadly..

Plus, the minimal information

Offline tantric talents

Which is why I think it's a fake profile.

Sadly..

Plus, the minimal information
So you think the number is for a B & S ? It's easy enough to send her away if that happens.  She is certainly not overcharging for the PG so maybe it is kosher otherwise why bother creating the profile ?
Shame I can't do outcalls or I would TOFTT
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:37:50 pm by tantric talents »

Offline KentAde

Just called the number. You can close the thread now  :dash:
Hard to communicate with the 'maid' as she sounded much older and EE and wanted to arrange an outcall over the phone! Yeh right....

Offline nalin

I called her too, without noticing out alps only! Sounded friendly and the A is included in the price!!

Offline PLeisure

So you think the number is for a B & S ? It's easy enough to send her away if that happens.  She is certainly not overcharging for the PG so maybe it is kosher otherwise why bother creating the profile ?

Believe what you want, TT..... just seems like an empty trail, imo  :unknown:

Offline duskwalker

Did somebody eventually see her?  :)

Offline iPad3

Did somebody eventually see her?  :)

She logged in today and has her green light on so perhaps she is, although 0 feedback.

Offline Londonpunter30

This profile was created with about 6 others all at the same time all outcall only with same price.  Pretty sure it's all b&s none of them ever reply to emails either

Offline Punter87

Saw her last night as a Plan C. The pics are her but she is now much darker/tanned. But same face and same breasts. And she has a horrible attitude. Will post a review, but to sum it up avoid!

Offline PLeisure

Saw her last night as a Plan C. The pics are her but she is now much darker/tanned. But same face and same breasts. And she has a horrible attitude. Will post a review, but to sum it up avoid!
Just read the review - cheers for posting and alerting us to her atrocious services. You really have to wonder how they expect to benefit from behaving that way  :thumbsdown:

Offline Punter87

Mate, the worst thing is that I phoned her up as a Plan C, talked to her on the phone and declined as I could tell it was going to be a hassle. 90 mins later... I phoned her up again as it was getting later in the evening and I wanted a pop.

I would have rather had a wank in hindsight instead of parting with £120...

Offline PLeisure

^^ Gutted for you...... ffffffffffffffffff  :diablo:

Offline Londonpunter30

I've just noticed all the profiles have now been added to a uksg group.  That's several profiles to avoid now