Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posting reviews for past meetings  (Read 809 times)

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I usually write a review a few days after every punt. Helps me recall the fun times I had  :cool:
And it helps me decide whether I would want to see her again later. I found it really useful as I seem to forget the bad sides of an experience after a long enough time period has passed.

Anyway, do you guys think it is worth posting (mostly short) reviews of girls I saw many months ago?

I used to think that there is no point in posting the 35th positive review of e.g. Michelle. And since I do my research well before punts, they are mostly positive. But the 7th positive review of a girl could be helpful?

Offline firemansam

it would at least show if the girl is reliable/consistent, girls like Platinum Cindy and Michelle Independent may be over reviewed in some people opinion but it gives a good picture of them and makes it less of a gamble.

a good example of how well this site actually works I think is Smiley Miley. she had lots of good reviews and feedback then became less reliable and service level seemed to drop (i had a very disappointing experience with her), the reviews on here showed it for those that make the effort to do some research.

the more reviews the better i think.

password02

it would at least show if the girl is reliable/consistent, girls like Platinum Cindy and Michelle Independent may be over reviewed in some people opinion but it gives a good picture of them and makes it less of a gamble.

a good example of how well this site actually works I think is Smiley Miley. she had lots of good reviews and feedback then became less reliable and service level seemed to drop (i had a very disappointing experience with her), the reviews on here showed it for those that make the effort to do some research.

the more reviews the better i think.

+1 -  The more reviews for any girl will show that the members are receiving a constant decent and good service - If you take the case of the well written girls here such as Cindy - Michelle - Lindsey etc - the fact that they may have 30-40+ REVIEWS will confirm to me that they are still providing a decent reliable good service.

If ADMIN thinks that some review numbers are going over the top he can always pull them - but a review should be done by as MANY different UKP members as possible so there is a real balance - A recent argument here was the fact that it was thought that a small number of members were reviewing Lindsey in London too often - if you looked at the numbers she was being reviewed by approx 15/16 different members - This is what makes the forum IMO a better balance with different members doing the review.

Makes abetter read -

Offline shagbambi

Go ahead.  I would be very interested as you have a preference for outcall girls and there are not enough reviews of girls offering this service on the site.

OldAdmin

Yes I would still post a positive if a girl already has dozens from other members.

password02

Yes I would still post a positive if a girl already has dozens from other members.

Thanks for clarifying this Admin

Offline smiths

+1 -  The more reviews for any girl will show that the members are receiving a constant decent and good service - If you take the case of the well written girls here such as Cindy - Michelle - Lindsey etc - the fact that they may have 30-40+ REVIEWS will confirm to me that they are still providing a decent reliable good service.

If ADMIN thinks that some review numbers are going over the top he can always pull them - but a review should be done by as MANY different UKP members as possible so there is a real balance - A recent argument here was the fact that it was thought that a small number of members were reviewing Lindsey in London too often - if you looked at the numbers she was being reviewed by approx 15/16 different members - This is what makes the forum IMO a better balance with different members doing the review.

Makes abetter read -

Totally agree, the more reviews the better, if reviews are what a punter chooses to do.

Offline Denhamhoop

Surely the more reviews the better as even with the same girl its not always the same experience and even if its from a long time ago as long as its mentioned in the opening we can all use our judgement if its relevant or not