Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for around Central London  (Read 1604 times)

crubo11

Hello all, I am coming into London shortly for a work trip and am going to be staying around Covent Garden. I've done a lot of searches but haven't found too much that is up to date, so i humbly ask the community for recommendations.

Budget: at most 120 ph
Location: Closer to Cov garden preferred, but I can travel if necessary.

Looking for:

1) Petite, slim WG that does A-levels

2) Tantric or B2B massage with touching + OWO.

Thank you

Offline Hobbit

Hello all, I am coming into London shortly for a work trip and am going to be staying around Covent Garden. I've done a lot of searches but haven't found too much that is up to date, so i humbly ask the community for recommendations.

Budget: at most 120 ph
Location: Closer to Cov garden preferred, but I can travel if necessary.

Looking for:

1) Petite, slim WG that does A-levels

2) Tantric or B2B massage with touching + OWO.

Thank you

If you done a lot of research then you must have come across some you liked or were tempted by? Tell us and we'll advise but seriously, people here don't like spoon feeding.  :timeout:

Offline Malvolio

If you're after a central London punt that includes anal you're probably going to have to pay more than £120 an hour.

Offline PLeisure

Can you elaborate on what you mean by, "I've done a lot of searches" - it would help us gauge how genuine you are.
As the Jubbly man suggests, we don't really spoon feed here  :hi:

You probably consulted this before posting the thread: External Link/Members Only
 - couple more details would be useful... ethnicity preference, age range, etc.
£120 max, to include anal is... ambitious. If you do manage to find someone, just make sure it's definitely confirmed, ie. not by the maid/ pimp.

crubo11

Ok good to know. I have gone through the last several pages of recent posts, looked up what i was interested in using the search bar (most posts were over 1-2 years old). Lots of broken AW links on the ones I was interested in, which is why I felt creating a new post was worthwhile.

As far as the other details are concerned, I dont really have a preference for ethnicity or age range.

So let me revise that: max 120 for a half hour for the a-levels. max 120ph for the massage (otherwise I will likely get a 4 hands massage that everyone is raving about).

Offline od13218

Ok good to know. I have gone through the last several pages of recent posts, looked up what i was interested in using the search bar (most posts were over 1-2 years old). Lots of broken AW links on the ones I was interested in, which is why I felt creating a new post was worthwhile.

As far as the other details are concerned, I dont really have a preference for ethnicity or age range.

So let me revise that: max 120 for a half hour for the a-levels. max 120ph for the massage (otherwise I will likely get a 4 hands massage that everyone is raving about).
Have you searched AW? I would do that first, make a shortlist, search their ID numbers in UKP, and if nothing comes up, *then* ask and folk here will be better able to help.

crubo11

Have you searched AW? I would do that first, make a shortlist, search their ID numbers in UKP, and if nothing comes up, *then* ask and folk here will be better able to help.

I have done so quite a bit (I have searched both AW and UKP), and have found a few WGs of interest, but the 2 requests I made were a bit more elusive. Particularly because every WG advertises massage and not every WG advertises height/actual physique, this makes it difficult to find specifically what I am interested in.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

fredpunter

As has already been suggested ..... list the girls who may be of interest and allow people to comment on them. You have to show you've put some effort in yourself.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 02:17:30 pm by fredpunter »

crubo11

As has already been suggested ..... list the girls who may be of interest and allow people to comment on them. You have to show you've put some effort in yourself.

Apologies, but as far as I am aware, I followed all the requisite protocol laid out by the guide for a recommendation and have demonstrated that I have done my research. Listing girls of interest appears to be a suggestion for recommendations, not a requirement, so I chose not to do so. Other successful recommendations I have seen also provided similar amounts of information.

However, if the information is useful, here are a few WGs I have been eyeing. Most have mixed, none or negative reviews on UKP, but they should provide a reference for what I am interested in.

A-levels:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Massage:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=95518 <No touch or OWO, which is what I am looking for.

Massage w/ Touch + OWO (and A-levels):

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only <mixed reviews and apparently misleading photos

fredpunter

Now use the search facility to search for the numeric bit of their profile ... which in the case of the first one hilights that she offers unprotected sex .... in case you didn't notice that on her profile.

Maybe it doesnt bother you but it would put me off.

crubo11

Now use the search facility to search for the numeric bit of their profile ... which in the case of the first one hilights that she offers unprotected sex .... in case you didn't notice that on her profile.

Maybe it doesnt bother you but it would put me off.

Mate I appreciate that you are trying to be helpful but I am not asking about girls that I already have found, as I know how to do so and have done so already. I am merely asking the community if they have any suggestions.

crubo11

Found my massage lady, review will come in due course. Anyone know a petite WG that does anal?

Offline Sonnylock

Found my massage lady, review will come in due course. Anyone know a petite WG that does anal?

If you're after anal (and also DT), i'd recommend Veronica_a or CutestLucy. You can look them up in seerch as they've been reviewed (though Veronica_a under 3 different profiles). I've also got Maggie21 on my todo list, as everyone seems to be enthusiastic about her, but she's now outside London.