Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The feeling you have after a punt....  (Read 1288 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

In my head after a great punt I'm absolutely fucking gorgeous, every female I see is desperate to suck me off at a moments notice and every good looking woman is flirting with me outrageously, I am capable of anything and god forbid anyone in a meeting after I've shagged a couple of stunning prossies, they have no chance of winning the negotiation, I'm invincible, even pleasant to the mother in law for at least 24 hours.

On the other hand, if its all gone tits up and the Romanian bitches have been thirty odd rather than twenty something with bodies that have gone further south than Brighton, bad breath and poor hygiene the feeling veers viciously between violent anger, guilt and "what's it all about."

There isn't really a middle ground, no such thing in my punting universe as a "meh", it's black or white, brilliant or shit.

Midlane

I find completely the opposite. Lots and lots of "meh" punctuated by occasional bouts of glory and hopefully fewer bouts of despair.

Usually though, it's that very brief moment of panic when I realise I don't have my wallet, then remember I didn't bring it.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Mostly "meh" for me too, though there are girls who fill me with the confidence you describe for the whole day following our meets, and who have wound me up big time with B&S attempts

willbred

A great, or even good punt is, for me a legal high. Often, I have to extend the "excuse" to be away from home / work to encapsulate a drink and / or something to eat, probably to prolong the high but also I can't get back in that other zone very quickly ( and don't want to)

Offline G.man

After a great punt I feel like I have emptied every problem from my existence. That usually lasts about an hour then I walk into work. :D

seward

Yep a great punt is the best high then reality returns but the upside is anticipating the next punt :yahoo:

Offline Sonny Crockett

The feeling after a great punt is the ultimate high. :yahoo: The feeling after a shit punt is the ultimate low. :thumbsdown:

Offline Hungarian Lover

Nothing else feels quite like the after effects of a great punt, not even a fast blast on my bike compares to it. Just got back home after a great fuck and am still as high as a kite. just hope tomorrow isn't a big downer. :yahoo:

Offline Buttons

Mainly "meh" these days. Used to be buzzing in the early days, but less so now. Probably part of the reason I punt less than I did. Can't see me ever stopping though, I am just more selective about where my cash goes, more often than not it isn't on pussy.

SirFrank

When I have a top punt I walk back to the car like this

External Link/Members Only

When I have a shit one my walk resembles the walk of shame, although it's somewhat worse, since I'm usually at least £100 lighter and full of self loathing. My walk back to the care is therefore similar this

External Link/Members Only

Offline Nagilum

Offline WelshClipper

I tend to do a lot of assessing. Head to the pub for beer and burger and try to rate the punt in my own mind.

On ukp you can only assess positive, neutral or negative. In my head I can say 8 out of 10 or 9 out of 10 where both would qualify as a positive on UKP but maybe for me I would return to the one but not the other...

Its a lot of fun  :)

DoberManic

Nothing else feels quite like the after effects of a great punt, not even a fast blast on my bike compares to it. Just got back home after a great fuck and am still as high as a kite. just hope tomorrow isn't a big downer. :yahoo:

+ 1

For me the whole feeling is a bit like a Sine Wave;

Hidden Image/Members Only

However good I feel at the top is directly proportional to how shit I feel with my life / myself the day after  :blush:

I think it's natures way of telling me I need to change something .... I'm working on it!  :hi:

Offline SJ772

I normally feel a bit of shame after a punt unfortunately, even after a really good one, but it doesn't last long, next day or so I am back to normal and planning the next one.