Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barebackers seeing non-bareback girls  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Essex3

External Link/Members Only

Hi all what are your thoughts/feelings on guys that bareback girls then see non-barebacking girls that may do owo/cim/swallow?

Look at the example above. He saw Cristal who is a well known bb and has had stis before (read through other forums) but sees normal girls too.

Offline ArtVandalay

It's a concern for sure but there is fuck all you can do about it.

If it does really bother you then avoid owo and ro

Offline Cityfan1880

No point even thinking about it. You have no possible way of knowing who your fave "safe" Non-BB WG is shagging in her personal life, protected or unprotected, and even less chance of ever knowing who those guys might be shagging, protected or unprotected. Not sure why you bothered reading a punters feedback on AW.

Gspotter

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And wisdom to know the difference

Repeat everyday until you learn to stop worrying and love the bomb

mikexxlong

Such inconsiderate cretins, just increase the chances of spreading STD’s throughout the punting world,
both pro$$ie’s and punters are at increased risk  :angry:

Such fucks should just stick to the bareback crowd and stay away from the regular punting scene,
so any STD’s stays within their own fucking circle

Of course such cunts will come out with all sorts of fucking mathematical equations
to try and convince others but more likely themselves, it’s not as risky as people think, blah blah blah :dash:

But facts and common sense prevails, if diseased fluids are being exchanged,
the risk of catching something is far fucking higher than obviously exchanging healthy fluids  :rolleyes:

Sexual interaction with people, who have bareback sex with multiple untested persons, is simply high risk, plain and simple.

Offline mrfishyfoo

The day I start deluding myself that punting is a low risk hobby and start allowing myself to think that maybe just maybe the prossie I am about to fuck has barebacked is the day I stop punting.

They ALL do it.

Whether its with another punter, a BF or a husband they do it.

Even if you don't kiss them and always rubber up and never have OWO the risk is still there.

Best thing any punter can do is get his dick checked out every three months at the GUM. If his dick has the pox then he gets it treated !!!

In 25 years of punting I ain't ever caught anything and I hope that it stays that way. I always rubber up. I kiss prossies, I love OWO and I have no problem with spunking in their mouths. Without this I won't punt.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:35:33 pm by mrfishyfoo »