Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WhatsApp & Puntng Phones  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Many Mongerers have invested in 2nd Mobiles  . Are you contacting WGs via WhatsApp and get pictures and vids on your Iphones or is this not common yet among WGS in the UK ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It is getting common with some girls offering their pics via whatsapp.
It all depends on the punter, if you want to invest in a punting smartphone.

What should concern you is how easy it is to track these smartphones, thereby tracking your movements. there are loads of threads on this, and most members on here will recommend a basic punting phone that you can get from high street for under £10. 

Sureshot

No use for any of that. Risks and cost out weigh any benefit.

Buy a cheap PAYG phone, ring prostitute, fuck, carry on with your day.

Disposable, no tracability and besides, does is there much need to get half naked pics of a hooker?

Offline G.Raff

If you're tech savvy and know how to manage the risks then a smart phone is a good idea, but for the majority of punters Id say stick to a basic Nokia.

Offline _Bender_

Only I can get in my iphone, Location services disabled, no tracking apps, no one added to find my friends, no social media apps, no WG contacts in phone, all text messages deleted after punt, happy days  :hi:

Expl1cit

I don't quite understand why the fuck it neesd to be complicated - involve whats app, pic sharing and long comms.   :unknown:

1. Search AW to find WG
2. Come to UKP to check reviews
3. Book her with a short message, call or text. Hi.  My name is X.  Are you free on X day at X time for X duration.
4. Wait for confirmation.
5. Turn up and fuck her.
6. Fuck off.

Offline Stalinator

I don't quite understand why the fuck it neesd to be complicated - involve whats app, pic sharing and long comms.   :unknown:

1. Search AW to find WG
3. Book her with a short message, call or text. Hi.  My name is X.  Are you free on X day at X time for X duration.
5. Turn up and fuck her.
6. Fuck off.

+1

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

1. Search AW to find WG
5. Turn up and fuck her.
6. Fuck off.

For SA, it appears that WhatsApp is a requirement.

Expl1cit

For SA, it appears that WhatsApp is a requirement.

Oh yes, the wonderful Seeking Arrangement. 

Where prostitutes are not really prostitutes, but regular civvies who offer companionship (ie; sex) in exchange for gifts (ie; money).  The punters are not really punters, but horny civvies - usually middle aged men who think by engaging in WhatsApp flirting with these 20 something civvies, can use their persuasive charms and personality to get a date which will result in mutual pleasure all round and a little extra cash as a bonus to the girl in question.

Its quite funny to see it unfold, and how ignorant some punters can be.  The principle still applies, agree a time, fuck her and fuck off.  Drama's are for real relationships but many punters seem to find some dramatic exciting long story to tell about a WG they paid to fuck.

carefree

Oh yes, the wonderful Seeking Arrangement. 

Where prostitutes are not really prostitutes, but regular civvies who offer companionship (ie; sex) in exchange for gifts (ie; money).  The punters are not really punters, but horny civvies - usually middle aged men who think by engaging in WhatsApp flirting with these 20 something civvies, can use their persuasive charms and personality to get a date which will result in mutual pleasure all round and a little extra cash as a bonus to the girl in question.

Its quite funny to see it unfold, and how ignorant some punters can be.  The principle still applies, agree a time, fuck her and fuck off.  Drama's are for real relationships but many punters seem to find some dramatic exciting long story to tell about a WG they paid to fuck.

Quite agree mate, this site is littered with posts which make punting sound like some complicated spy movie.

Like everything else this punting lark is only as complicated as you wanna make it.  I read stories from blokes on here asking how they can syphon off some money for punting funds, and "how do I hide my punting money" or blokes who park their car miles away from the prossies address for fear of being found out, for fucks sake :dash:

Book, fuck, go.....that simple.

If you are worried about your movements being traced, go buy a shitty payg.

With all this worrying and paranoia I'm surprised they even get to enjoy fucking prossies, just chill ffs :unknown:

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:13:37 pm by carefree »