Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Berks, Hants, Surrey borders...... 'The Graveyard'  (Read 831 times)

Offline SI-Marker

As per the title, as we all know, it's pretty crap around these parts. But I have yet to meet Cara Delacroix or English Miracle Marie.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Both are well reviewed on here & priced almost identically, but it would seem they offer a different type of service. I'm not rolling in money but I would like to get a punt in before Christmas and I seem to have whittled it down to these two ladies. I like a slim adventurous brunette, I'm not into large breasts and do like a variation of service, not PSE but not GFE either, maybe somewhere in-between.

I'm curious to know if anyone would suggest one over the other, or someone else. Having read through reviews, I positives in them both.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 06:59:12 pm by SI-Marker »

Offline Private Parts

Sounds like you found the font of necrophilia.
Apologies if my spelling is awry 👍
PP

Offline SI-Marker

Sounds like you found the font of necrophilia.

Ha ha! (and I have no idea how it's spelt either, but clearly got the gist  :D)

Offline advent2016

As per the title, as we all know, it's pretty crap around these parts. But I have yet to meet Cara Delacroix or English Miracle Marie.

I punt in this area all the time and there are plenty of providers, I just checked AW and there are over 900. How much choice do you need?
6 of my top ten are in this area.

Offline Bdk78

English miracle Marie is top of my hot list too, I just can't warrant that sort of money for a shag! Plus her reports on here haven't exactly been "glowing". I think I read she was handed a ban for throwing toys out the pram. Can imagine handing over that amount of cash and having a regretful time
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39635.msg840550#msg840550
She was called Scarlettxx

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've not seen either of these 2 and would generally prefer an English SP over a Romanian one, but I'd see Cara without much hesitation. The choice possibly depends on what kind of person you like to spend time with, not just what they look like and how good at fucking they are.