Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tranquility [knob] massage Reigate - any intel ?  (Read 6294 times)

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only

As for tantra - what a load of bollox
Breathing & shakras  :dash:
Whereas what's important is B2B + R&T edging

Bella looks like she has a nice rack
And i'd like to jizz on Jazz

Anyone visited ? £100 for the hour is top end but with fit burds & good action worth stretching to perhaps

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Zxcv1234

Would also love to know if anyone had any info. Thanks

Offline houseboot

I'm sure Dean will sort you out

:hi:

Offline Sussex_matt

I visited when summer was working there. Was expensive, not really any B2B but the massage was good and she was very friendly. Shame she's not working there now. I'm planning on trying Bella fairly soon

Offline webpunter

Offline webpunter

Bollox to the massage being good
Any more comments like that & i'll have to report you to Head1 or one of the mods  :lol:
What was the R&T like ?
And i'm assuming if not really any B2B the scope for an oilyTW is limited  :dash:

I visited when summer was working there. Was expensive, not really any B2B but the massage was good and she was very friendly. Shame she's not working there now. I'm planning on trying Bella fairly soon

Offline harry1980

Visited this place a couple of years ago. It’s run by Dean and the women change here quite often. Had a massage with one of the women but it was very basic and expensive for what it was. HR was all that was on the table with the odd boob pushed against you. I think Dean has more fun when massaging the ladies as if you watch any of the vids on his site he’s pumping away at those poor women. Made me think that I should start my own massage business for women only  :lol:

One to avoid personally.

Offline harry1980

Forgot to add that in recent weeks I visit Johanna in east Horsley for a b2b massage and that was very good vfm  :D

She also has another girl working with her but didn’t see her. Johanna is a posh girl, around 40-50. Hard to tell exact age as she has a cracking body but you can spot the age in the face, hands and bad boob job. Review to follow but, sensual body to body massage and she didn’t mind a wondering finer or two  ;)

Offline ScrummyScones

Forgot to add that in recent weeks I visit Johanna in east Horsley for a b2b massage and that was very good vfm  :D

She also has another girl working with her but didn’t see her. Johanna is a posh girl, around 40-50. Hard to tell exact age as she has a cracking body but you can spot the age in the face, hands and bad boob job. Review to follow but, sensual body to body massage and she didn’t mind a wondering finer or two  ;)

Hey - really looking forward to your review   :)

Offline webpunter

#metoo
Hurry up Harry ...

Hey - really looking forward to your review   :)

Offline Zxcv1234

Any chance of a review. Cheers