Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Lolla Edinburgh  (Read 1384 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6205085) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline CasperGomez

30 mins @ £80

Went for this one today as a plan B - nothing could have really lived up to the plan A but I liked the look of the pics of this wg and thought I'd give her a whirl... Kinda wished I didn't after.

Comms via text good and I arrived at the newish new build apartment block just off the top of Leith Walk and was swiftly given the flat number. Buzzed in with clear directions on how to get to the flat and quietly knocked on the door... Behind the door antics as she let me in and it was dark so could get a good look but could tell it was the girl in the photo. It was fairly early, certainly for a wg as most of them don't respond to texts at this time but I got the feeling that she had made zero effort. She was wearing a black body suit which was mildly sexy and a hoody, it was a cold morning so fair enough. Defo the girl in the pics but had no make up on so definitely looks better in the pics... don't expect her to be dressed up like them when you arrive, especially if its in the am.

Paper work sorted and I started to get ready... zero chat and she seems a bit like she couldn't be arsed at this stage. When I was lying on the bed she stripped naked to reveal a decent body as per pics, not quite as tight as the pics but decent enough... Smallish fake boobs with bullet nipples and ok looking ass and pussy... She began to stroke me with her hand to get me hard and began decent owo which had me rock hard fairly quick. after a bit of that she went to get the rubber and put it on... fucked with her on top and she let me play with her tits - she seemed to be fairly into it and was letting me lick and kiss her boobs as hard as I wanted to... then reverse cg an doggy but as I had started off feeling like she wasn't that bothered I was banging away with that feeling like I was never gonna come. I asked her to give me owo again which she happily obliged to and I came hard on myself but feel like she might have swallowed had I asked but didn't want to surprise her with half a pint of cum as I hadn't came in quite a while  :lol:

Overall a not as bad as expected punt once we got going, don't feel like she was rushing me and she did seem to get in to it. Just need to work a bit on her appearance and cold attitude. Zero english and stale fag breath (doesn't bother me that much).

Would't return unless there was very little out there.

Offline CasperGomez