Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A very helpful forum, thank you..  (Read 401 times)

SUMO61

I've been an occasional lurker on here for a while, but recently joined up. In the last week, these are the things i've learnt:

1. Get a punting phone - now done, wtf was I thinking using my personal phone!! 

2. Stop doing owo- i've always known the risks, then can't make decision with a stiff cock, then take a chance. No more, after reading these forums. Going for final GUM check on Weds, for peace of mind, then it's OW from now on. Not worth taking a chance, i've got away with it for twenty years, that's enough now..

3. Stick with my three regular punts, sounds like there are some right horrors out there. They are decent independents, used them for a good few years, i'd never say I totally trust them, but they know i'm good business, so no trouble to me..

4. Get a virtual office address for my business, see personal phone above. I typed that personal number into Google, after reading about that on here. Fuck me, what was I thinking?? Horrified to see my address come up...so obvious, but didn't occur to me, doh!

5. I thought I was horny and depraved, but there are some right pervs on here  :D

Thanks lads and lasses and the moderators for running these boards. Very helpful, useful and I think has probably saved me from a sea of shit, phew...