Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any lady members?  (Read 4598 times)

James999

Very much agree. Also, the last thing this forum needs is to be overwhelmed by hookers.

What you mean you don't want them all wishing each other good morning and telling everyone to have a nice day, there was one forum (now defunked) that was run by a "lady what rents out her lady bits" and they would have regular threads of endless piffle (that forum died and closed) , Admin kept that sort of shit off here and this forum flourished while all others failed, so be interesting to see which direction the new owners here have in mind.

Perhaps I should start...

The weather forecast is looking great for some outdoor fun at the weekend, with possible rain on Saturday morning, that could be good news for any hayfever sufferers, are there any on here, should we have a punting with hayfever thread?

Offline Hobbit

I think it’s best they are on here in the open.
I am sure any touting will still be dealt with in the same way

Only if it’s kept to a minimum.Touting should not be allowed at all regardless of how dusty their phone is. Too many hookers on here Will ultimately lead to an influx of white knight cunts.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 06:44:57 pm by Hobbit »

Offline Hobbit

What you mean you don't want them all wishing each other good morning and telling everyone to have a nice day, there was one forum (now defunked) that was run by a "lady what rents out her lady bits" and they would have regular threads of endless piffle (that forum died and closed) , Admin kept that sort of shit off here and this forum flourished while all others failed, so be interesting to see which direction the new owners here have in mind.

The weather forecast is looking great for some outdoor fun at the weekend, with possible rain on Saturday morning, that could be good news for any hayfever sufferers, are there any on here, should we have a punting with hayfever thread?

I agree! The previous admin did a great job of keeping them out to a minimum. I hope this forum keeps that same ethos, otherwise it will become like the other forums.

Offline Woodcutter

I wonder if any suspicious/enraged wives have signed up to see what Hubby gets up too when working away  from home

Offline Payyourwaymate

I have to be honest, you are one of the funniest posters on this forum. Please don't change  :hi:.

Offline Cumforcarly

• Service Provider
I'm here, cumforcarly known on aw
Can see the name choice went wrong when I registered
I'm just here to get client feedback and lurk  :)
Don't know if I have to tell someone I'm a sp but never been given option as of yet x

Offline smiths

Well in that case you chose to ignore it, which of course is your prerogative.

I replied to what I wanted to reply to.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'm here, cumforcarly known on aw
Can see the name choice went wrong when I registered
I'm just here to get client feedback and lurk  :)
Don't know if I have to tell someone I'm a sp but never been given option as of yet x

I've notified Admin, he will change your status when he has time.

Online Jonestown

Very much agree. Also, the last thing this forum needs is to be overwhelmed by hookers.

Dammed right, the forums would be clogged up with them swapping recipes & knitting patterns with the TS brigade.

Offline Cumforcarly

• Service Provider

Offline whiskyfan

No need, just join UKE. :D

James999

No need, just join UKE.

I am actually a member over there, but I seem to recall a conversation with Admin that it was best I didn't post over there  :sarcastic:

Offline whiskyfan

I am actually a member over there, but I seem to recall a conversation with Admin that it was best I didn't post over there  :sarcastic:
New Admin now on there as well, though I can't imagine the advice would have changed. :D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 07:54:53 pm by whiskyfan »

James999

New Admin now on there as well, though I can't imagine the advice would have changed.

Yes, not sure if I can remember password, or even name over there  :sarcastic:

Offline whiskyfan

Yes, not sure if I can remember password, or even name over there  :sarcastic:

Fluffy999? :sarcastic:

Up The Manor

I love the way we can see who's on the board. I hope that stays. It's made me realize how many sp's read the posts, including the ones who don't want to see ukp members.

Yes. OldAdmin turned that feature off. I turned it back on again 👍🏻 

It’s staying.

Up The Manor

Cheers  :hi:

When I registered there was no option to choose which one you are, which I thought was a bit odd. Tried to edit it on my profile settings but no luck. Any advice on this would be appreciated please.

Done. I think.

Offline Lady Victoria

• Service Provider

Offline winkywanky

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Been here for a long time. Enjoy the site immensely. Been revisiting old amusing threads recently, which is always a laugh when you have a spare 5 hours to jump down the rabbit hole.

Offline threechilliman

The weather forecast is looking great for some outdoor fun

Like crown green bowling? :D

Offline niceguy30!!

WG, occasional poster and avid reader here.  :P interestingly enough, I’ve been on the “punter” end of services before too.
Some of the threads prove a damn fascinating read.
I'll happily provide you with any service you want my rates are very competitive to. 😂

Offline Cuntminion

Hi I'm an sp and I'm here to lurk = i cannot handle the thought of negative comments and willll take such comments and seeth over them whilst stabbing a voodoo doll of you

Offline Sexy_Lola_X

• Service Provider
I'm a SP. Don't post often but that's because it's a site primarily for punters. I respect that. I do find plenty of interesting reads here though.

Mohican

Don't you have facebook / any friends for that stuff, this isn't a pro$titute chatroom  :music:
Quality :lol:

Personally i like the nice Dress approach, shows a touch of class and adds mystery. Unwrapping is good  :thumbsup:

Offline Lady Victoria

• Service Provider
I'm a SP. Don't post often but that's because it's a site primarily for punters. I respect that. I do find plenty of interesting reads here though.

+1

Offline workinallweek

would it be an idea to include a sevice providers AW  link in their profile as if they were a pain on here you could avoid them ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

James999

+1

Great to hear from you again, whats the weather like where you are today, and what's on your shopping list?

James999

would it be an idea to include a sevice providers AW  link in their profile as if they were a pain on here you could avoid them ?

Well by the looks of AW lady victoria is a dumpy old bird in her 50's   :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 09:27:28 am by James999 »

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Well by the looks of AW lady victoria is a dumpy old bird in her 50's   :unknown:

Not sure who your looking at, but LadyV definitely looks 30 and not dumpy..

Maybe they should have to put their proper AW name. Although that could make it easier to tout..

Although I’m sure Lady Victoria on AW would appreciate the extra business  :lol:

« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 09:46:17 am by Kev40ish »

Offline Derrick101

That would be seen as touting / advertising I think.

Unless new admin allows it.

There's plenty of opportunity for WG's to do that on 'the other site'

Offline Cuntminion

Touttouttout

Online Billy no mates

What could they gain? there aren't any solely female on female reviews.   :unknown:

Not 100% accurate, my partner reviewed ChelseaBrooke after her girl on girl session.
(Can’t do link I’m on my phone it’s under my reviews)

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
Not 100% accurate, my partner reviewed ChelseaBrooke after her girl on girl session.
(Can’t do link I’m on my phone it’s under my reviews)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109077.0

Offline Bonker

Are lady members women with dicks?
I know they have to have balls to post on here.

Offline whiskyfan

There have been. Maybe more are lurking.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=149335.msg2502910#msg2502910

Offline winkywanky

Surely a Lady Member would be a TS's dick?

Offline king tarzan

It is good to have them on here, to read  matters from there perspective ... just let them be... there harmless and professionals in there field of work..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bonker

Yes. I stand corrected.

Offline Marmalade

Lady prοssie
Member guest

Sorted!  :D

Offline Londoner2000

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hilarious
Banned reason: Your a fucked up sick cunt. If you could read this you would probably wank yourself silly
Banned by: Head1

Offline fudi_maar

It is good to have them on here, to read  matters from there perspective ... just let them be... there harmless and professionals in there field of work..

King Tarzan, in my eyes, you are a legend dude, so with some apologies, I simply must correct your post :

It is good to have them on here, to read  matters from their perspective ... just let them be... they're harmless and professionals in their field of work..

There, I feel better now.....if someone feels offended that I have corrected the grammar in their post, then they're entitled to call me a pedantic c*nt, and I shall take it on the chin.  :)

But pls don't respond with a
"Your a fucking pedantic c*nt",

because then you will leave me no choice but to respond with a :

"Why, thank you good Sir, but I think you mean : You're a fucking pedantic c*nt".

To prove I do have a a sense of humour (as well as being a fucking pedant c*nt), here's a couple of language-related jokes:

An university professor walks up to a skinhead thug on the street and asks
"Do you know the difference between ignorance and apathy, young man?"
The skinhead gives him a vile, angry look, and screams back
"I don't know and I don't fucking care!"

When I was a kid in school, my English teacher looked in my direction and asked :
"Give me two pronouns".
I replied :
"Who, me?"

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
King Tarzan, in my eyes, you are a legend dude, so with some apologies, I simply must correct your post :

I'm sure we'll all sleep a lot easier knowing you've appointed yourself head grammar monitor.  :wacko:

FWIW some members may not have English as a first language, whilst others may not have benefited from the same level of education as yourself, which I would imagine would be a good reason not to try and belittle them.   

Offline fudi_maar

It was done as a bit of a joke (which I suspect, wasn't too funny), but I get that my post could come across as me being belittling - totally not what was intended.

FWIW some members may not have English as a first language,
Yes, with you on that one - it took me a few years before I became fluent in it.

No offence intended and I shall retreat with my tail firmly between my legs. :hi:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

There, I feel better now.....if someone feels offended that I have corrected the grammar in their post, then they're entitled to call me a pedantic c*nt, and I shall take it on the chin.  :)

"Why, thank you good Sir, but I think you mean : You're a fucking pedantic c*nt".

To prove I do have a a sense of humour (as well as being a fucking pedant c*nt), here's a couple of language-related jokes:

When I was a kid in school, my English teacher looked in my direction and asked :
"Give me two pronouns".
I replied :
"Who, me?"
If you're going to correct people, please make sure your post is completely accurate.

A university

Offline winkywanky

I can't help thinking that post will have fallen on stony ground.

I think a lot of people might call you a pendant. Infact, I reckon defiantly.

Offline Winterspirit

"Give me two pronouns".
I replied :
"Who, me?"

On reading your post I thought perhaps you were captious rather than pedantic, but the latter is more correct I think.

Offline Marmalade

I can imagine you two getting a hard-on using Grammarly...

Offline Winterspirit