Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annalynne50- whitefield  (Read 2966 times)

24 review(s) for Annalynne050 (14 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Briddy

External Link/Members Only

I'll keep this short as the meet never actually happened.
Had the urge and had wanted to see Anna for a while so rang up the number that's up on her aw, she answered fairly quick and had arranged for a half hour meet within the next hour. All booked and she was going to text me the postcode.

Never got the text but thought it wasnt a big deal as I'd  been to indigo before, arrived 5 minutes before and text to say I was ready whenever. Phone rang and was told to come up, up the stairs and buzzed in and was greeted by Sally who I've seen and reviewed already.

Long story short Anna had double booked by mistake and was offered to see Sally.
Piss poor in my opinion it isn't hard to arrange times. Won't be trying again.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 02:57:28 pm by Briddy »

Online Bustydusty

I'll keep this short as the meet never actually happened.
Had the urge and had wanted to see Anna for a while so rang up the number that's up on her aw, she answered fairly quick and had arranged for a half hour meet within the next hour. All booked and she was going to text me the postcode.

Never got the text but thought it wasnt a big deal as I'd  been to indigo before, arrived 5 minutes before and text to say I was ready whenever. Phone rang and was told to come up, up the stairs and buzzed in and was greeted by Sally who I've seen and reviewed already.

Long story short Anna had double booked by mistake and was offered to see Sally.
Piss poor in my opinion it isn't hard to arrange times. Won't be trying again.

Well deserved negative - that’s treating you like a mug for sure

Offline mace-window

Sorry about the bad experience. I seen Anna last year (well 10 months ago) and she was great but being messed about like that deserve a negative review.

Offline samneil15

Well known for it at Indigo unfortunately.

I've been made to wait 30 mins on a couple of occasions, only to see the previous client walk out so you know they double book.

Offline Booshc

It happened to me there as well but I didn't even get the substitute.

Offline Briddy

I may give the place one more chance as I fancy seeing hazel but if that goes to shot aswell or the service is crap it'll be in my blacklist along with 50shades

Offline Briddy

I may give the place one more chance as I fancy seeing hazel but if that goes to shit aswell or the service is crap it'll be in my blacklist along with 50shades

Offline antsz

This is one reason i wont every book a girl at Indigo , shame as some of the SP seem decent

Offline Gordon Bennett

It's bad enough if you already know the score there and that happens but what really compounds things is fact that the individual AW profiles of the ladies that work there make no mention of the fact that you'll be visiting a brothel-y parlour-ish set-up. Punter rolls up for his time with an indy and finds he's at Indigo Nile being offered a different lady..... really piss-poor.