Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help required please, recommended agencies?  (Read 616 times)

Offline Johndy

I travel to Yorkshire quite a bit and pre Covid was a great fan of the now defunct Ik services in Leeds and also liked Premier as well.

I am struggling to know which agency to go to, is Premier still going does anyone know?
Looking further into South Yorkshire , Northern Belles keeps cropping up.

I am looking for reliability, and a genuine relationship with the staff, i.e. Is the girls 25 or nearer 45, to be honest I don't mind the age at all, just like to have a good idea.

Thanks

Offline mushroom77

Avoid Premier! see my recent reviews.

Offline Johndy

Thanks for the info, a bit of a nightmare quest I think,which is quite a shame.

Offline wristjob

My experience of IK was that everyone had to do a proper service to work there so they were mostly good. other agencies it really depends on the girl so you can TOFTT or go for somebody with reviews. I think Northern Belles are getting some good reviews now, but it really is just that they have 4 or 5 good girls on the books and I speak from experience when i say they have some dross too.

Offline Johndy

Thanks for the info.

Have you any views on the current list of girls as to who the faves are at the moment?

Offline wristjob

Thanks for the info.

Have you any views on the current list of girls as to who the faves are at the moment?

External Link/Members Only

I update that and a couple of other pages every few months. It makes it easier than doing a huge trawl through here.

I really don't think many other agencies have that many reviews. I've seen Cindy and Belle at Angels north and enjoyed both but there aren't many others with reviews.
External Link/Members Only