Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Butsakon Thai massage Doncaster  (Read 10441 times)

Offline hboy

External Link/Members Only
has anyone any intel on this thai massage shop in Donny ?
looks legit to me but the late opening hours got me wondering if there might be more on offer ?

Offline Ghost89

Looks interesting. The main girl looks attractive. Doesn’t state any prices from what I could see.

Offline Bertie_Dastard

Just tried calling, phone is just ringing out.

I'll try to book in for this evening and report back. Even if it's legit, I could do with a good rub down.

Offline Bertie_Dastard

And booked in.  £33 for an hour, and asked what kind of massage I wanted. I said "full body" and she said that was fine.

My spider sense is telling me it's legit, but will keep you posted!

Offline wakefieldlad13

Too much emphasis on girlie services like nails and fillers which all point to legit but you never know

Lets hope this is a bit of fresh stuff come to play

Offline The0neAnd0nly

This sounds like a fake Grand Theft Auto massage parlour name "Butt-sucking Thai Massage" :lol:

Offline Bertie_Dastard

So, almost 100% legit...

Very sensual massage, though I had a towel on she was reaching under it, definitely teasing and absolutely knew she was giving me a hard on.

However when I asked the HE question, she said no but gabbled on a bit with a heavy accent, and might have said something about next time with a longer booking...but I have no fucking clue for sure!

Really enjoyed the massage though, and going back for 90 minutes on Friday  :lol:

Offline Ghost89

Excellent work there Bertie! Booked and reporting back within hours. Top marks! :thumbsup:

Offline Bertie_Dastard

When I accept a mission, fuck about I do not!  :D

Offline stevedave

So, almost 100% legit...

Very sensual massage, though I had a towel on she was reaching under it, definitely teasing and absolutely knew she was giving me a hard on.

However when I asked the HE question, she said no but gabbled on a bit with a heavy accent, and might have said something about next time with a longer booking...but I have no fucking clue for sure!

Really enjoyed the massage though, and going back for 90 minutes on Friday  :lol:

Good work that man  :thumbsup:

Offline Bertie_Dastard

Helps that Mrs Dastard is working away so I don't have to think of reasons to leave the house  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 07:48:39 pm by Bertie_Dastard »

Offline Ghost89

Helps that Mrs Dastard is working away so I don't have to think of reasons to leave the house  :lol:

Always a bonus!

Offline hboy

So, almost 100% legit...

thanks for the rapid TOFFT Bertie and the subsequent report.
may wait and see how your Friday return session goes before taking the plunge myself to see if any extras ensue.

Offline Hops1

Thanks for the update.

What was the girl giving the massage like looks wise and age wise?

Offline Bertie_Dastard

Thanks for the update.

What was the girl giving the massage like looks wise and age wise?

Thai, pretty, tad on the chubby side (though not fat, by any means), early thirties, though I'm crap at judging ages

Offline Ghost89

thanks for the rapid TOFFT Bertie and the subsequent report.
may wait and see how your Friday return session goes before taking the plunge myself to see if any extras ensue.

As will I.

Offline Bertie_Dastard

It does bear mentioning a couple of things, before you decide whether to book or not.  There was a bloke hovering about, who I suspect might have been the husband/boyfriend, who might have been there to make sure she wasn't on her own at night.  This may affect her decision to consider a HE if the old man is just next door!

Also, and this gels with the "100% legit" theory, I had to fill in a questionnaire on arrival, which along with the questions about health conditions and the like had a section for name, number, address, email, emergency contact...fortunately my punting legend is well detailed so I could fill all that in without hesitation (emergency contact was an old punting burner number), so bear that in mind.

Finally, I noticed when I was getting dressed the first time there's a sign on the wall saying keep your undies on.  I didn't see that at the beginning so was naked with a towel draped over my arse (as she'd provided a towel, I thought it only polite), but she wasn't phased by my bare ass when she reached under the towel later.

Will report back after my 90 minute sesh later!

Offline Bertie_Dastard

Oh, but she's a fucking cock tease!!!

Much raunchier than last time, lots of stroking of my arse and balls, rubbing her tits in my face, letting me stroke her pussy through her leggings, stroking my cock through the towel at the end...

...and no wank at the end!!

(She said she would see me outside afterwards though, "no hurry" so I think she was under the impression I was going to sort myself out).

More "you come back soon darling" though, so she knows exactly what she's up to, and leaves a bloke in that state in the hope of more next time!

Will I be back? Fucking right I will!!  :lol:

Offline Ghost89

Much raunchier than last time, lots of stroking of my arse and balls, rubbing her tits in my face, letting me stroke her pussy through her leggings, stroking my cock through the towel at the end...

(She said she would see me outside afterwards though, "no hurry" so I think she was under the impression I was going to sort myself out).

More "you come back soon darling" though, so she knows exactly what she's up to, and leaves a bloke in that state in the hope of more next time!

As good as it sounds it’s equally as frustrating!

Offline hboy

nice one Bertie
maybe its one of those places where the more times you visit the more you get ? unless like you say she is a proper cock teaser
was there any sign of the bloke hanging around reception who you saw on your first TOFFT ?
still pondering if its worth a visit ?

Offline Bertie_Dastard

No mate, no sign of him this time

Offline Hops1

Having visited yesterday, I can confirm that this one is a massive, massive tease!

Amazing sensual massage, she knows exactly what she is doing and allows some subtle touching of her legs, ass and pussy (through leggings)........but no HE.

If you like tease (which I do) she's your girl. May be worth a second visit to see if any more may be forthcoming, she said she had only been set up for a few weeks or so, so she may offer more in future, who knows.

Online STEVO 69

Sounds good , is the towel ever removed or is it a 'covered' massage ?

Offline nicebutjim

It seems to be a Doncaster "thing" getting you hard then leaving you to DIY/have blue balls. :dash:
Some even charge for it.
Even experienced it at Smile! (Years ago with Moon)
She liked to watch :cool: escalated later, away from shop :cool:

Lynn of Bawtry/Doncaster similar tease
Eventually let me DIY by using HER hand :lol:

Offline sonic999

Facebook page shows two girl at the shop, Might one be more willing that the other to supply the "service"? Retreat Thai on sunny bar will provide happy ending after a couple of visits.

Offline Bertie_Dastard

Not 100% sure, but I think the other girl does nails and beauty treatments. 

Been back one more time, got a wee bit further before, but the message on HE was very much "well you never know what might happen one day" so I'm fairly certain the teasing is to get us to go back in the hopes of more.

She's a very good tease though!

Offline fforte

On the photos both ladies  look tidy enough if they gave HE. I love a bit of tease anyhow so if racing is on this Wednesday I’m booking in.

Offline fforte

Not 100% sure, but I think the other girl does nails and beauty treatments. 

Been back one more time, got a wee bit further before, but the message on HE was very much "well you never know what might happen one day" so I'm fairly certain the teasing is to get us to go back in the hopes of more.

She's a very good tease though!
Thevowber us married so unlikely to offer extras .