Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Car Sex Location Recommendations - Sheffield?  (Read 2984 times)

Offline BP96

Hi guys

Looking for recommendations to take a bird for car sex early evening 6-9 ideally North/East Sheffield.

And before you dirty fuckers get any ideas I'm not after a dogging place or an audience!

mediumjoe

Haven't done car sex  since I was in my 20s it was  a wonderful time for me, loads of girls loads of sex, the thrill of unwrapping a new one when you are both really up for it. Ah me they were the days.
But no sorry  can't recommend anything. Might be a giggle to try it again.  Joe

Offline mrfishyfoo

There are some really good back roads on the right hand side off the A629 heading to Wortley after you come off the A61 where the garage is. Think Howbrook and that area.

Honest guv I've never had a pro$$ie over the bonnet of my car up there.

Offline BP96

Might be a giggle to try it again.

Just being in a car with a girl with dirty stuff about to go down has a unique thrill. You know you need to do it!

Offline BP96

There are some really good back roads on the right hand side off the A629 heading to Wortley after you come off the A61 where the garage is. Think Howbrook and that area.

Honest guv I've never had a pro$$ie over the bonnet of my car up there.

Thank you, and yes the bonnet may well get some use!

Any other suggestions? Ideally no further north than Hillsborough and no further east than Owlthorpe.

Offline Tricks

There are loads of places around the old ski village..apparently.

Or maybe Rother Valley county park?

Do you have a girl in mind?

Offline BP96

Do you have a girl in mind?

Thanks

Got the girl. Got the car.  :yahoo:

Need the location.   :angry:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Dodgy as hell up by the Ski Village IMHO as it's too close to Rutland Road etc. Too many street pro$$ies taking tricks up there.

Yeah I shagged a couple of lasses at Rother Valley so that's an option to consider.

Offline mrjal

There are a couple of quiet little lay-bys off Rivelin Valley Road that aren't visible from the main road.

Offline BP96

There are a couple of quiet little lay-bys off Rivelin Valley Road that aren't visible from the main road.

That could be useful, roughly whereabouts? Feel free to PM me, I couldn't PM you :(

Offline Tricks

Dodgy as hell up by the Ski Village IMHO as it's too close to Rutland Road etc. Too many street pro$$ies taking tricks up there.

Yeah I shagged a couple of lasses at Rother Valley so that's an option to consider.
Leave me out of this,  I've not been up there for years  :lol:

Offline Tricks

Back to the Rother Valley location, the car park at the side of Grant and McAllin is a great spot. I used to take a civvy there a few years ago. Actually she used to take me.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Leave me out of this,  I've not been up there for years  :lol:

Really ??

Fuck me theres more than one of you then ??  :unknown:

There was definately some tricks arse bobbing up and down in the back of that car.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Tricks

Really ??

Fuck me theres more than one of you then ??  :unknown:

There was definately some tricks arse bobbing up and down in the back of that car.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Before I deny it again, you didn't have a camera did you  :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Before I deny it again, you didn't have a camera did you  :D

FFS no I didn't. You're safe for now.  :D :D

Offline Desimonic

HAHA BP96, How it go with her. I couldnt find a place and gave it  amiss , you have to PM me haha  :thumbsup:

Offline BP96

Hahaha maybe it was our mutual friend, maybe not!