Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyC Leeds centre  (Read 1546 times)

Tallboy2

External Link/Members Only

80 notes for 45 mins

Been after a short lass for something different. Had Lucyc in my HL for a while. She advertises as a BBW Squirter!

All communications perfect. I wont go through all the usual boring details lets jump to the action.

Door of hotel room opens and there she is a good foot lower than me, a pretty face, lovely smile looking about early 20s as stated. Plenty of meat on her bones.

She chatted about this and that and i realised this was a punt where i had to make the moves.

In i go for a kiss. And we continue kissing but its pretty poor.
I ask her whats under her clothes and she asks me if id like to have a look.
Off they come to reviel crotchless knickers and bra. Lots of lucy is now visible and my hands are all over her.
I get my large condoms out and give them to her and explain that they are larger ones from the clinic as the normal size cut off my circulation but that we dont have to use them if she doesnt want to.
I'm knelt up and getting plenty of really good OWO, its great and my fingers find her pussy. I'm now fingering her with 2 fingers and she keeps asking me to do it harder. I'm hoping to get her to squirt but it doesnt happen.
Now i request RO and its granted. Lovely tasting puss that i get lost in - im struggling to get any air!
Then i ask to fuck- yes Cowgirl she says? On she hops and gets hold of my old man about to pop it in without his raincoat on!! I ask to fuck with a  cover and she passes me one.
Now heres the thing, the thought of fucking that lovely puss without the condom excited me, as i know it would feel 10 times better but i aint stupid. I'm a married man! Far too risky. So we fuck with protection and it feels great from cow into misc.
In my 10 month punting career i have never once been able to cum whilst fucking due to the lack of sensation because of the comdom. Well blow me down and cover me in lube- i filled the jacket with me man juice whilst fucking her. I was dead chuffed.
We lay on the bed chatting where she said id made her cum because i had such a fat cock.

In conclusion: a really nice lass. Might be a BBer but its certainly not advertised. She didnt squirt as advertised

Not a clock watcher. I got over an hour and only paid for 45 mins.

Go again? Possibly but ive others in my HL to see

Offline Tricks

Thanks for the review Tallboy :thumbsup:

Not my current cup of tea, but I have podged a few fat girls in times gone by and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I particularly enjoyed the reference to your ample girth, even if it did make me feel somewhat inadequate. Tall and a big cock ffs! Next you will be telling us you still have all your own teeth :D

The bareback thing happened to me recently with a Sheffield regular and like you I had to remind her that we weren’t covered. I put it down to a heat of the moment thing, but it did make we wonder if she does it with other regs?

Tallboy2

Thanks for the review Tallboy :thumbsup:

Not my current cup of tea, but I have podged a few fat girls in times gone by and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Cant beat a fat girl, fucking love em😄😄

Offline agentsmith

External Link/Members Only

80 notes for 45 mins

Been after a short lass for something different. Had Lucyc in my HL for a while. She advertises as a BBW Squirter!

All communications perfect. I wont go through all the usual boring details lets jump to the action.

Door of hotel room opens and there she is a good foot lower than me, a pretty face, lovely smile looking about early 20s as stated. Plenty of meat on her bones.

She chatted about this and that and i realised this was a punt where i had to make the moves.

In i go for a kiss. And we continue kissing but its pretty poor.
I ask her whats under her clothes and she asks me if id like to have a look.
Off they come to reviel crotchless knickers and bra. Lots of lucy is now visible and my hands are all over her.
I get my large condoms out and give them to her and explain that they are larger ones from the clinic as the normal size cut off my circulation but that we dont have to use them if she doesnt want to.
I'm knelt up and getting plenty of really good OWO, its great and my fingers find her pussy. I'm now fingering her with 2 fingers and she keeps asking me to do it harder. I'm hoping to get her to squirt but it doesnt happen.
Now i request RO and its granted. Lovely tasting puss that i get lost in - im struggling to get any air!
Then i ask to fuck- yes Cowgirl she says? On she hops and gets hold of my old man about to pop it in without his raincoat on!! I ask to fuck with a  cover and she passes me one.
Now heres the thing, the thought of fucking that lovely puss without the condom excited me, as i know it would feel 10 times better but i aint stupid. I'm a married man! Far too risky. So we fuck with protection and it feels great from cow into misc.
In my 10 month punting career i have never once been able to cum whilst fucking due to the lack of sensation because of the comdom. Well blow me down and cover me in lube- i filled the jacket with me man juice whilst fucking her. I was dead chuffed.
We lay on the bed chatting where she said id made her cum because i had such a fat cock.

In conclusion: a really nice lass. Might be a BBer but its certainly not advertised. She didnt squirt as advertised

Not a clock watcher. I got over an hour and only paid for 45 mins.

Go again? Possibly but ive others in my HL to see

Maybe she misunderstood you and thought you were subtly asking for bareback.

Tallboy2

Yeah i thought that Agentsmith. What i meant was; she didnt have to use my condoms but could use hers if she liked