Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Sheffield  (Read 1177 times)

Offline marksmith1986

Hi guys, long time lurker here but now happy to get involved.  Keen to start a thread about best places to get a nice massage with HR in sheffield.   
So to get things started this is my first review, please go easy on me!

External Link/Members Only

Nice firm massage from Loren who is very nice looking, nice face, and bum.  allowed to touch body over the clothes but not under! have only had a 2 handed massage but 4 handed is available although dont know what the other lady looks like.  venue is very clean and tidy and she uses a proper massage table. 40 pounds for 60 mins 2 hand massage with hr, 50 for 60 mins 4 handed.
has anyone had anything other than hr from this lady.
who else offer a good massage with HR in sheffield. looking to avoid thai massages, its a personal preference and i know alot of you guys really like this type of massage but just not for me.

Offline Tricks

Welcome to the forum marksmith

For future reference, reviews go in the review section.

I have seen both girls many times, both together and separately. I have not received any more than you in regards services, but enjoy it very much nonetheless.

Offline marksmith1986

Sorry I did realise it should have gone to review section but had already pressed the post button!!

There's been some reviews on beccy giving a good naturist massage with hr, has anyone received anything else when in the room?