Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leona XX - Borough - fat grumpy munter  (Read 3166 times)

fingal91

External Link/Members Only

I saw Leona recently.  Total negative!  You will a enjoy a wank more and you will save money.

An decent apartment block in Borough, next to the Tesco. It's shared with at other girls.

Appearance
I saw Leona because because I have been meaning to see a real Aussie for a long time, since an ex I had in my 20s.  She still had a hint of the accent.

Her photos are not great but they are actually flattering.  I thought she would be a big boned girl but she's just chubby and doesn't carry it well.

She has a fat, flat arse that is not actually appealing in person.  Proportionally her tits are tiny so her body looks weird.  There's not much of a belly in the photos but it is definitely there in a noticeable way in real life.  She only has photos of her feet because they are always normal looking, even on fat chicks.  If she had greeted me naked I might have walked.  Alas it was cold and I had travelled a while.

Overall she's a 3.5/10 in looks.  A fatty with nothing to redeem it.  I went in expecting a bubbly, curvy 6.

Service
She disappeared after taking the money for a few minutes.  Time-killing tactics!  I had asked about French kissing but it was very light.  I thought maybe after she had warmed it would improve, but then her breath tasted of food so she put me off.  It is ironic that she tells people not to smoke in her profile!

Her OWO was not without effort but it was not that enjoyable either.  All lips and no pressure.  I had forgotten if she did facials so I asked and she got angry and had a rant about people not reading her profile and other stuff.  I apologised and said it was not important but this ruined the punt.  She seemed even colder after that.  A real bitch.  Maybe it was an excuse.

I had paid so I wanted to cum.  She is too fat, unfit and and lazy for a long bout of cowbow or girl.  Mish was better.  Her big arse made doggy feel obstructed but that is how I finished, thinking of someone else.

I was out of there on about 35 minutes having wasted my money on an hour.

One to void; she is fat, cranky, lazy and bitter.

Stortford

You paid for a 3.5 out of ten girl and wanted to kiss her  :scare: should have walked.

fingal91

Offline lewishamguy

External Link/Members Only......

She has a fat, flat arse that is not actually appealing in person.  Proportionally her tits are tiny so her body looks weird.  There's not much of a belly in the photos but it is definitely there in a noticeable way in real life.  She only has photos of her feet because they are always normal looking, even on fat chicks.  If she had greeted me naked I might have walked.  Alas it was cold and I had travelled a while.

Overall she's a 3.5/10 in looks.  A fatty with nothing to redeem it.  I went in expecting a bubbly, curvy 6.

As she mentioned she's size 16 and she's got a fat arse at least size 16 which is clearly visible from her pictures. No idea what level of bubbly, curvy size 6 did you expect after that? Size 10-12 may well fit as a curvy girl if that's what you're looking for. And as you said she's ugly, munter why didn't you simply walk away rather than wasting money. 

:rolleyes:

fingal91

Wish I had.  Handed over the money immediately and at the time I was too busy thinking about warming up.  I don't mind bigger women depending on how they carry it.

Offline The_Don

Wish I had.  Handed over the money immediately and at the time I was too busy thinking about warming up.  I don't mind bigger women depending on how they carry it.

Happens to most punters at some point.

I've learned the hard way, not to hand over cash "immediately".

Best to confirm, things seeing what her attitude and service, has been like. Up to that point and take it from there, IMO.

This has saved me, some cash but, not wasted time though, when I've walked  :angry:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:52:35 pm by The_Don »

Leona

A work of fiction.

I have debated whether or not I should respond to this fictional (exaggerated?) review.
I have chosen to clarify some points.

Firstly I have never worked with other "girls" only ever solo or with a friend (the most there has ever has been is the 2 of us in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment).

I am not going to talk of "attractiveness" as it is subjective, however I dispute the fact that my profile is not an accurate reflection of my appearance. All photos are untouched and recently taken and are in fact added to weekly. I describe myself as a size 16, plump, BBW (I know that is not a term appreciated on this forum, however basically saying I am a big girl!)

I have on my free gallery pictures of my entire body from many different angles (including unflattering pictures) you can clearly see my breasts and belly, so why book me if I'm so very un appealing? Ridiculous to say I have only pictures of my feet (although I have many, foot fetish is something I enjoy).

If she had greeted me naked I might have walked. 

I do not meet people clothed unless requested to do so, in lingerie (practically naked) is how I open the door. So strange you would not have walked as you say in your "review" as there was not much left to the imagination.

I left to stash the money did I? This is how I KNOW I never met you, I never leave the room to "stash the money" as anyone who has seen me would know. And my breath tasted of food? What a very obvious insult to make of a larger girl, unimaginative. The last thing I do is brush my teeth and use mouth wash before a booking.

Nor did I have any problems with anyone regarding questions about my profile. Facials are not something I do however I have never had cause to "rant" about it to a client. I have no problems with questions being asked, why would I? And in this instance I would rather it to the alternative of not being asked wouldn't i?

I am not cold or a bitch. I would not have such great regulars if I were.

I love both cowboy and doggy... Not yet had a problem, yes I have a big butt however most guys who book me do so usually for my size (among other things) and know how to handle it.

Not EVER has someone left 35mins into an hour booking! Ever. You are a liar, I don't know why you have written this. It was actually a client who showed me your "review" by the way.

Yes I am fat... not cranky, lazy or bitter though   :P

I hope you have a good weekend as by the look of it you were rather bored last week and resorted to storytelling    ;)

I apologise for the length of this post however I felt it important to challenge untruths reported about me. I would have not have taken issue as there is so much that can be subjective (attractiveness, enjoyment/ pleasure) however I am an honest, pleasant person. Never been described as cold or bitchy.

Offline nervyfooker

... The last thing I do is brush my teeth and use mouth wash before a booking...

this is not a good idea,brushing is abrasive and can cause your gums to bleed,you should
only use mouthwash if its just before a client.best to have about a 2 hour gap between tooth brushing and sucking cock.

Offline The_Don

this is not a good idea,brushing is abrasive and can cause your gums to bleed,you should
only use mouthwash if its just before a client.best to have about a 2 hour gap between tooth brushing and sucking cock.

To add 😷
To much brushing may be bad for you

« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 02:27:04 pm by The_Don »

Offline punk

I saw Leona recently.  Total negative!  You will a enjoy a wank more and you will save money.

An decent apartment block in Borough, next to the Tesco. It's shared with at other girls.

Appearance
I saw Leona because because I have been meaning to see a real Aussie for a long time, since an ex I had in my 20s.  She still had a hint of the accent.

Her photos are not great but they are actually flattering.  I thought she would be a big boned girl but she's just chubby and doesn't carry it well.

Service
She disappeared after taking the money for a few minutes.  Time-killing tactics!  I had asked about French kissing but it was very light.  I thought maybe after she had warmed it would improve, but then her breath tasted of food so she put me off.  It is ironic that she tells people not to smoke in her profile!

Her OWO was not without effort but it was not that enjoyable either.  All lips and no pressure.  I had forgotten if she did facials so I asked and she got angry and had a rant about people not reading her profile and other stuff.  I apologised and said it was not important but this ruined the punt.  She seemed even colder after that.  A real bitch.  Maybe it was an excuse.

I had paid so I wanted to cum.  She is too fat, unfit and and lazy for a long bout of cowbow or girl.  Mish was better.  Her big arse made doggy feel obstructed but that is how I finished, thinking of someone else.

I was out of there on about 35 minutes having wasted my money on an hour.

One to void; she is fat, cranky, lazy and bitter.

So you didn't like her then?

Why did you choose her,when looking at her pictures,she clearly is on the large size. She is not hour glass curvy,clearly not a 6 
size or 12 or 14.

helmsdale

I left to stash the money did I? This is how I KNOW I never met you, I never leave the room to "stash the money" as anyone who has seen me would know.

I have never known any prossie not to bank the initial fee in a different room.

James999

It was actually a client who showed me your "review"

Really, which client?

If you are unable to name (as I suspect) then you are lying, and if you lie over such a matter then it calls into question your version of the events.

Why would someone who has reviewed multiple Pro$$ies do a negative review on you if he hadn't met you?

knight5648

Greetings from the North West podging team.
I spent an hour (more as it happens) with Leona today whilst she was up here in cold but sunny Manchester on tour. I've got to say she is 'as advertised' on AW. Absolutely delivered the service expected. Grumpy? Not the girl I saw. Leona was chatty and friendly. Maybe you get back what you put in? No complaints. A fab meet. One to remember.
 :hi:

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for sharing your experience OP, I will still see Leona when she's back in London. Sometimes punts do not go according to plan for numerous reasons. No need for the vitriol, it detracts from your review and makes one wonder why you actually proceeded with the punt and not walked.

Offline Mr Sinister

She has a fat, flat arse that is not actually appealing in person.  Proportionally her tits are tiny so her body looks weird.

Hella overpriced without the goods.