Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sexy Paula_ S****** Street Kings Cross  (Read 6222 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SLIM HOURGLASS FIGURE WITH A VERY PRETTY BOSOM, NICE SERVICE AND CONVENIENT LOCATION IF A PRETTY FACE IS LESS IMPORTANT

From "likes" I went for CIM, Deep Throat, Kissing, Hand Relief, OWO, Prostate Massage, Massage b2B, 69, Penetration (doggy, cowgirl and mish) (Uniform and Dirty talk specified but not offered). I paid £100ph (+ 20CIM) and think her subsequent price rise to £120ph makes her overpriced, but I will likely return because she is both hot and convenient.

I am dedicating this review to Scorpion by way of an apology for doubting his Bona Fides on his early reviews. Welcome to the fold. Thank you also to Mr Smiley whose first review bought her to my attention. Unlike some of you I am fine with girls who are not classically beautiful and DFK is not really that important to me - a sexy body, someone who takes their time and is friendly is. Arrangement by phone on the day with confirmation by text.

Facially, Paula probably scrapes in as a 7 but no higher with quite a slavic look, pale skin, big nose, generous mouth, narrow face and dyed red hair.  By way of benchmark I would say Sweet Chantelle is facially prettier but Paula has a longer service list, is more physically attractive and is a bit naughtier.

Physically she was in a dark dress and attractive bra and panties. Paula has the great combination of a beautiful bosom, flat tummy and a shapely bottom. I thought she was into the 8's and better than Shy Tiffany who has rightly won plaudits recently. 

In terms of service she has not quite got the art of using the mirrors in her room to best effect and I plan to head back on a humanitarian misssion to offer guidance in this important area. She has both bed side and bed end mirrors.  She met all my service requests and has a good touch and skills.  She does DT gently but with some depth.   She is young and the service feels very fresh and natural. I thought she was good in the act.  One particular point; I need help  to move from OWO and HR (quickly) to penetration and she managed this well and also tried a couple of things that she had not done before so I rate her skills and attitude.

In terms of location it is S***** Street Kings Cross - you know the deal.  A few important negatives; she smokes, she tried to hit me with an unadvertised extra, she cleaned herself with wipes at the end of the punt.

Positives
Nice body
Friendly service
Open and engaging in conversation
Very attractive prospect in doggy
Picked up on what I wanted and did her best to adjust
Good combined prostate, HR and oral to CIM as requested.
No tattoos
Did not rush

Negatives
Didn't meet the uniform request - it is a maid answering the calls
Recent price hike leaves her looking expensive
Red hair and not one for those whome a pretty face is vital
smoker
Cleaned herself with wipes

imtheman

I'm pleased to say we agree on something  :) I've seen Paula three times and she has got better each time . She can seem a bit shy on first meeting I thought .Great body though as you remarked.

scorpion61

I am honoured, Dave. I have a genuine smile on my face at the thought of having a review dedicated to me. Thank you.

Interesting review - I am tempted - but S Street has some very personal memories for me - and I don't know if I could return there. May be I should just to exorcise that particular demon and Paula would seem a good way to do so.

Thanks again.

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review. She does look interesting.

- I am tempted - but S Street has some very personal memories for me - and I don't know if I could return there. May be I should just to exorcise that particular demon
Don't really know this secret squirrel location, but if it's a one way street ending in "ton" then I feel the same way as a lorry once cut me up there and tore the side out of my motor as I was turning right. Things you never easily forget...

scorpion61

It does indeed.

I met a girl there who became the sole object of my punting for 16 months - firstly paid and then unpaid. Yes I had EAS in a big way and yes it all ended badly. But that's a story for another day.

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the review mate, tells me everything I may need to know  :hi:

doobes

A few important negatives; she smokes, she tried to hit me with an unadvertised extra, she cleaned herself with wipes at the end of the punt.

Is this the CIM mentioned in HipsterNoBeard's review?

mrhappypants

Nope - different.  I suggest you take from this that you should clearly agree services and charges with her in advance which I did by text and at the start of the meeting.  My particular point was that she tried to open this conversation AFTER money had changed hands which I think is poor practice, but did climb down when I challenged. 

Dave

mrhappypants

Just to update; it looks like, after a recent period out-call only, she has relocated to Barbican from Kings Cross and dropped her prices back down to £100 ph.  There is now no mention of extras on her profile. Given she has twice tried to press unadvertised extras (check her reviews) I suggest visitors clarify this when confirming service.  I hope to visit again soon. 

Dave

mrhappypants

Price has dropped significantly to £100 inc CIM BUT so has the quality of the service with a very disengaged performance and irritation for running (literally) 1 minute over.  The new flat is off Goswell Road.  I would rate my most recent visit a negative. She said it "was not a good day."

Dave

Offline G.Raff

Thanks for the update. Sorry you had a bad punt, I've seen her several times in her old location (and price) and always had a good punt, never been asked for any extras. So good to know.

I think it would be more helpful to submit a fresh negative review in view of the significant change of the quality of service provided.

holland

I saw her in Barbican recently. She was a nice and good looking girl. She offered me 10 pound off her normal  30 min rate becauze i booked her for 1 hour but she could only stay 30 minutes. Cim included. She wasnt very pro active i have to say  but she was keen to satisfy me. A very happy punt overall. :thumbsup:

holland

May be she took a break? :unknown: The flatmates are also unavailable.

holland

mrhappypants

Yes she is back and I have posted a link on the petite and busty thread over on the London discussion board. 

Worth keeping an eye on whether (i) she keeps her prices reasonable, (ii)she has learned the lesson of unadvertised extras, and (iii) how service standards go.

Dave