Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MASSEUSE NICOL - Old Street  (Read 16709 times)

Offline bonapati

This is a shame.  I had some very good meetings with this SP but I quite believe the combination of lazy, flakey administration and plain business mismanagement has seen her earn far less than her potential.  Dealings with her are a frustrating trial. She can’t even be bothered to communicate clearly on her profile about the fundamentals of her offer.  No wonder she is short of cash.

its very doubtful full she is in charge or even have access of her profile.

imtheman

She has no pricing on her profile. Had a text conversation. Only duos as previously stated, OWO included and CIM is £10 extra each. Got a friend to double check in case she recognised my number and just didn't want the booking for some reason but he was told exactly the same thing. I wish Nicol was doing solo bookings at the £100 rate like she used to do as that was great value. Can't help thinking only offering duos will limit her market :(

Seems best to proceed with caution here or enjoy the many other lovely ladies out there  ;)

Offline dalek37

Good luck to her found my replacement in MiaNaughtyXX :thumbsup:

Offline bonapati

Thanks for sharing... 3yr memebership with no reviews. Astonishing!

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for sharing... 3yr memebership with no reviews. Astonishing!

Saw Nicol again today (yes I know review is due and will have to write one if only to share the debacle today) and don't care what anyone says about her looks but her politeness, attitude and damn fine body more than make up for it. Tbh her looks are just fine. Twice within a week is unlike me and afraid I may get addicted.  :dash:

External Link/Members Only

Im not for reviews however, will add it went well over the hour mark and if could sum up experience in one word - Fantastic!  :yahoo:

BP, he rarely if ever breaks news of a new talent.
Mostly comments on established SPs.  Got away with championing Nicol previously.
Self-confessed non-reviewer.
Seems to be a bit of a charmer with the ladies as he gets discounts/frozen pricing and no cost extras.  He's a regular punter guarding his patch (understandable to some degree) so don't expect much "help" from him.