Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aline Brazilian in Bracknell  (Read 957 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7085993) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline ffstiap

Aline Brazilian  -  External Link/Members Only

How and Where : Comms by text message thoughout. Post code when meet agreed. She is not far off the KFC on Bagshot Road. She requested a reminder 15 mins before the meeting (to make sure I was still coming) and again when parked. There was parking available on the side of a small side road maybe a 50 meters from her. Final text from her is the House number, don't ring or knock but txt and she will open the door.

The Girl : Really cute girl and age as advertised. Has some (tasteful) tattoos on the outside of her arms and another small one on the small of her back. Lovely real medium breasts slanted to the side with nice and proportional nipples. Her bum is sensational. Clean shaved pussy and legs. Better than pictures but her face seemed perhaps a little thinner. I thought she was gorgeous.

Attached picture captures her best.

Money : £100 half hour + 30 OWO

Action : The pictures give the impression she is a cheeky minx but she was quiet in person. I don't think she said more than 8 words to me. She wore a black dress with black PVC bra and knickers. Some music on her mobile. I sat on the corner of the bed, she sat on my lap facing me.  FK, touching, off with the bra. She moves down on me, undoes my trousers, nice gentle oral with eye contact. I actually grabbed some pillows so I could watch her. We undressed. Next she moved down for ball action, then rimming (impromptu, nice surprise). More kissing and then applied condom with her mouth. Cowgirl on the edge of the bed. She took some time grinding her clit against me. Then doggy with a bit of gentle bum play on her and finally mish. Bit more kissing. Eye contact while I came. She passed me wet wipes and I cleaned myself up. I lay back and she kind of hugged me from the side for a few minutes. Very peaceful after sex embrace. I got dressed and left.     

Conclusion : Cute young girl for a nice, fun half hour. I would recommend her (especially for GFE) and I would go back perhaps for longer.

To note : She wore a lingering perfume.

Hidden Image/Members Only