Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MIYA THAI LUX - Andover  (Read 1157 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7480698) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Harry1595

I met Miya last week in andover and wow she was a good fuck!

The location was in a residential area not far from the train station seems to be used a lot by Thai girls in andover,

Miya was the girl in the photos, but they are clearly air brushed and I would say she has a tiny bit more of a belly but not fat at all! She is hot!

Action started off after exchanging the money we both stripped off then she came in for a hot DFK for a couple of minutes then dropped to her knees for OWO which was amazing this went on for a few minutes and she went deep. We carried onto the bed where we 69’d for a good 5-10 minutes she was really pushing back in my face really smothering me which I found really hot.

Following this she rubbered me up and climbed on top and rode me like she really wanted to fuck the shit out of me really got me going, went into missionary where she kept making some loud moans and groans and squirming around saying she was going to cum (probably fake but was very convincing!

Finished off with doggy where I really went for it and she seemed to really be enjoying it and there was a fair few fanny farts which I find hot as hell (weird I know)   :wacko:  I then pulled out said I wanted to cum all over her which she was keen for! So whipped off the dom and finished myself off with her fingering herself and came all over her body ,tits and with my big load even managed to get a bit on her face and she raised up her pussy as she wanted it on her clit she said, no problems with me.

Girl- 7.5/10
Action- 9/10
Would I return- Yes considering it today!
Price- £80 30mins

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline aj12345

Saw her a couple of weeks ago and was a great punt. Was about to review now but looks like a different girl in the pics on the profile now. She did mention she was going back to Thailand soon so I guess she's gone. Shame.