Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Alice-Coleraine  (Read 1488 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6031061) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline rebelscum

Have managed to see Alice 3 times now, all been Positive meets, so thought I should finally leave a review.  Like her previous review, I also met her at a local hotel, so parking, etc, no issue.  Always paid to see her an hour, which until recently was £160.  However, recently, both her half hour and hourly rates have went up by 20 quid.  So h/h is now 110 quid, and the hour is 180 quid now.  I guess it's a sign of the times where everything is increasing in price, but she's getting into the would I, won't I continue seeing her, but there is a dearth of talent in this part of the world and Northern Ireland/Ireland in general.  So with that in mind, I'd probably continue seeing her, unless the service levels drop.  She is a good service provider.  Only other down side, as mentioned before, is that she only meets every so often, it's about once every month, and usually seems to be around a weekend. 

As for the lady herself, I would say her pictures are accurate and would say her given age on AW is accurate-not the most common thing on that site!  If she was older, I would say she's only one or two years older than her stated ages.  If you're not a fan of tattoos, Alice has some.  Not good with dress sizes, but the picture of her in the blue lingerie seems to be the most up to photo, and again, accurate to how her body looks.  As for service, my tastes are fairly vanilla.  Though she is as skilled with her hands as she is with her mouth, and does provide OWO.  She's also happy to try different positions without any complaints, and nothing is too much trouble for her.  Her hygiene when I've saw her has been good, as I've DATY.  Can't comment on her ass, as I've not rimmed her, but I've never experienced any bad smells from when my head has been in close proximity to her ass.  Unlike northwest69, I can't comment if anal is on offer-haven't asked for it or been offered it.  Also, he thought BB could be on offer too-now, I can only comment on my own experiences, but never been offered BB by her.  She's a nice person too, able to hold a conversation too and is decent company. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline Peken

If it’s the local hotel near ASDA is that not a nightmare getting past reception without being noticed? I’ve often seen her advertise and thought maybe, still a maybe lol. Glad you enjoyed. Positives a few and far between in here.

Offline rebelscum

No issues with reception I'm pleased to report-actually meant to put that in my review.  Hope you enjoy your time if you do decide to see her off the back of my review. 

Offline Peken

Great! That clears that up. I’ll keep an eye on her profile and maybe pay her a visit soon. Cheers